ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Head to Weak Virginia University?

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Somehow, Slow Head lacked the qualifications to attend WVU when he was a young whipper snapper, but he may be able to fulfill his dream now, as WVU has dropped its ACT/SAT requirement:

Look for the ancient fool in the bib overalls and a straw hat in the seat just behind tHuggs' stool at the Coliseum this Fall.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Somehow, Slow Head lacked the qualifications to attend WVU when he was a young whipper snapper, but he may be able to fulfill his dream now, as WVU has dropped its ACT/SAT requirement:

Look for the ancient fool in the bib overalls and a straw hat in the seat just behind tHuggs' stool at the Coliseum this Fall.
well fluffy since you asked I went into the attic and blew the cobwebs off my college stuff......I'll take my BA in music and my AA in turf against anything you want to throw out there......and seeing as how I could go back to school for a year and finish my degree in phys ed or go back for 2 and finish my degree in admin if I wanted to your argument holds no water....but nice try anyway I might be old but I have forgotten more knowledge than you will ever know in your pitiful ambulance chasing life....just be careful not to exceed the speed limit during the chase

^^^ Pot head loser majored in music and goose sh!t scooping in college...LOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT