ADVERTISEMENT

Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
The 94-60 loss to Texas made me ashamed to be a Mountaineer.

WVU was in the game till the final 5 minutes all season long and won 5 of its last 7. I really thought the turnaround was permanent. Boy, was I wrong!

WVU acted like it thought just showing up was enough to win the game.

20 WVU turnovers! 6 for Texas. Points off turnovers accounted for most of Texas’ 34-point gap, which matched the 34-point gap WVU had against Oklahoma only 2 games ago!

Rebounding was the ONLY area that the Mountaineers didn’t have their worst performance of the season in, 38 to 35 for Texas.

66.7% in free throws (16-24). Texas made ALL 16 free throws in the 1st half!

Yes, Texas was incredibly hot in the 1st half with the 3’s, settling down to 10-17 (58.8%) for the game.

WVU couldn’t pass and chew gum at the same time. Many of passes out of bounds had nothing to do with Texas’ defense!

They couldn't shoot the ball into the ocean if they were standing on the sandy beach today!

Texas had 10 steals, too.

Matthews with 13 was the ONLY Mountaineers in double-digit scoring. 35.2% FG percentage was WVU’s 2nd-worst of the season!

In the previous 24 games WVU was in the game till the final 5 minutes. In this one they were out of the game almost after the opening tipoff.

Next in line is #14 Baylor ON THE ROAD on Monday. Unless WVU has the biggest resurrection since JC it will be another ugly bloodbath!

I would have posted sooner but I had to wait till I stopped vomiting over this unbelievable farce WVU put on!

WVU was in the game till the final 5 minutes all season long and won 5 of its last 7. I really thought the turnaround was permanent. Boy, was I wrong!

20 WVU turnovers! 6 for Texas. Points off turnovers accounted for most of Texas’ 34-point gap, which matched the 34-point gap WVU had against Oklahoma only 2 games ago!

Rebounding was the ONLY area that the Mountaineers didn’t have their worst performance of the season in, 38 to 35 for Texas.

Yes, Texas was incredibly hot in the 1st half with the 3’s, settling down to 10-17 (58.8%) for the game.

WVU couldn’t pass and chew gum at the same time. Many of passes out of bounds had nothing to do with Texas’ defense!

They couldn't shoot the ball into the ocean if they were standing on the sandy beach today!

Matthews with 13 was the ONLY Mountaineers in double-digit scoring. 35.2% FG percentage was WVU’s 2nd-worst of the season!

In the previous 24 games WVU was in the game till the final 5 minutes. In this one they were out of the game almost after the opening tipoff.

Next in line is #14 Baylor ON THE ROAD on Monday. Unless WVU has the biggest resurrection since JC it will be another ugly bloodbath!

I would have posted sooner but I had to wait till I stopped vomiting over this unbelievable farce WVU put on!
So, which is it CFE? Is this team Final 4 or not? Are you on the bandwagon or not? If you're on the bw, you'd best strap yourself in because it's going to be bumpy the rest of the way.

Way to stick it to your team instead of standing up for them even through a horrible game. Bandwagon hypocrite

Reactions: Rootmaster
giphy.webp

I mean this as seriously as I can...fake or troll or whatever...shut the **** up and leave....Your act it tiresome.

I mean this as seriously as I can...fake or troll or whatever...shut the **** up and leave....Your act it tiresome.

If you REALLY despise my posts then put me on Ignore and you won't have to read them. If you just want to be nasty then you are shortening YOUR life. Medical research shows that positive people live 7.5 years longer than negative people. Guess that's why I'm still around at 90 and with a happy face.

Last edited:
. If you just want to be nasty then you are shortening YOUR life.
That's probably a good thing if that means I don't have to read your weak ass troll shit anymore....read the room dipshit...we are tired of your game...find a new hobby....you trolling this board really isn't your forte anymore...I get root still responds to everything you do...but really....all this for one person?

I don't usually watch halftime show. But her songs would be easy to learn. They only had 1 word in them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT