ADVERTISEMENT

Sept 22, 2022

Biden Calls and Thanks Coast Guard Swimmer for Saving Lives in Florida Hurricane -

Same Hero Will Be Kicked Out in Days for Being Unvaxxed

a812afae8b6e2a3d.png

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

Start getting in shape now. It will make it easier for you when it's your turn.

RonnyJacksonTX
·
11m

At this very moment, North Korea is firing missiles over Japan.

This is what happens when we have WEAK leaders in the White House.

Our enemies are emboldened!

@JackPosobiec
·
1h

Did Joe Biden seriously go to Puerto Rico before he went to Florida?

Supreme Court vacates controversial Massachusetts gun control lawThe Massachusetts gun control law places strict restrictions on the ability to purchase and possess handguns

As part of long-standing, ongoing efforts to be better prepared to save lives following radiological and nuclear emergencies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is purchasing a supply of the drug Nplate from Amgen USA Inc; Nplate is approved to treat blood cell injuries that accompany acute radiation syndrome in adult and pediatric patients (ARS).

Amgen, based in Thousands Oaks, California, developed Nplate for ARS with support from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response (ASPR), as well as the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health.

BARDA is using its authority provided under the 2004
Project Bioshield Act and $290 million in Project BioShield designated funding to purchase this supply of the drug. Amgen will maintain this supply in vendor-managed inventory. This approach decreases life-cycle management costs for taxpayers because doses that near expiration can be rotated into the commercial market for rapid use prior to expiry and new doses can be added to the government supply.

ARS, also known as radiation sickness, occurs when a person’s entire body is exposed to a high dose of penetrating radiation, reaching internal organs in a matter of seconds. Symptoms of ARS injuries include impaired blood clotting as a result of low platelet counts, which can lead to uncontrolled and life-threatening bleeding.

To reduce radiation-induced bleeding, Nplate stimulates the body’s production of platelets. The drug can be used to treat adults and children.

Nplate is also approved for adult and pediatric patients with immune thrombocytopenia, a blood disorder resulting in low platelet counts. Repurposing drugs for acute radiation syndrome that also are approved for a commercial indication helps to sustain availability of the product and improves healthcare provider familiarity with the drug.

Add the above if they interfere with it anymore than they already have.

Now that have investigated. Eveyone involved should have been fired.

Check out and decide for yourselves where this might go.

@Footdoc

3h·
There's no greater compliment than being labeled a "right wing extremist".

We are the heart of America.

More importantly, it means you are the furthest you can possibly be, from the most evil and corrupt people on the planet.

dc_draino
·
56m

I was never going to get the Covid vax, but after seeing autopsy videos where they pull a 2 foot long dark, slimy blood clot out of someone’s femoral artery, I am more vocally opposed to these clot shots than ever before I can’t believe people aren’t in jail yet

Reactions: atlkvb
dc_draino
·
56m

I was never going to get the Covid vax, but after seeing autopsy videos where they pull a 2 foot long dark, slimy blood clot out of someone’s femoral artery, I am more vocally opposed to these clot shots than ever before I can’t believe people aren’t in jail yet
Not only was the whole Covid scare and economic shutdown a giant scam, scaring everyone into taking these worthless (and now fatal) vaccines to me was a criminal act. I can't say as of today the folks responsible for pushing and in some cases forcing this poison into so many folks will go to jail, but they should in my mind.

Unreal.

I find it so fascinating and yet eminently revealing how the media refuses to publish any of these dangerous health related statistics as eagerly as they fed us their daily numbers of dangerous new "Covid cases" during the height of the plandemic!

Wonder why they're not as interested in providing these "scary" VAERS numbers to their audiences as they were in scaring folks into thinking they were sure to DIE if they caught the dreaded killer 'rona virus?

Because it was nothing but a giant scam. Zero credibility.

Thanks for posting 82.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT