ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Republicans seek to delay a vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation

Probably. Why would he order such a thing?

Because everyone is interested in getting to the truth? FFS. Because we don't want a rapist/sexual assaulter on the SCOTUS? We already have one sexual harasser.

So, it comes down to the fact the FBI can investigate this, by your own admission, but won't investigate this simply because the POTUS doesn't want it investigated.

I'm missing the issue with scrubbing social media. I think it makes sense. She's not some celebrity with celebrity friends. We've all seen how people act on social media. Ford and her friends would be bombarded. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Blocking social media and scrubbing social media are two distinct things. If she wanted to protect herself from social media she could easily have just placed blocks on her social media, but to scrub it completely... that's hiding something.

I'd wager that she probably did have some serious left leanings out there. Just look at who her lawyer is.

At the end of the day, it's a he said... she said, and barring any major evidence, he should be confirmed.

The FBI already did their background check into Kavanaugh. It's not their job to investigate non-federal crimes that are well outside the realm of statue of limitations.

There is no statute of limitations for rape and sexual assault in Maryland. The FBI did a basic background check. They did not investigate this allegation. You understand the difference, right?

Damn, how do you guys get so f'ucking stupid?

Blocking social media and scrubbing social media are two distinct things. If she wanted to protect herself from social media she could easily have just placed blocks on her social media, but to scrub it completely... that's hiding something.

I'd wager that she probably did have some serious left leanings out there. Just look at who her lawyer is.

At the end of the day, it's a he said... she said, and barring any major evidence, he should be confirmed.
You assume that scrubbing social media means that she's hiding something. Ford hasn't denied that she's a registered Dem.

I hope she testifies on Monday. I reserve my judgement on the accusation until after I hear both sides of that story .

Reactions: countryroads89
There is no statute of limitations for rape and sexual assault in Maryland. The FBI did a basic background check. They did not investigate this allegation. You understand the difference, right?

Damn, how do you guys get so f'ucking stupid?

In Maryland... Misdemeanor offenses have a one year statue of limitation. What Kavanaugh was accused of doing, would be 4th degree assault at best.

And do you think the FBI does a super secrete special investigation on request, or they just investigate the facts at hand.

And you talk about being fracking stupid..... really.... o_O

You assume that scrubbing social media means that she's hiding something. Ford hasn't denied that she's a registered Dem.

I hope she testifies on Monday. I reserve my judgement on the accusation until after I hear both sides of that story .

Scrubbing social media means there's something on your social media you don't want people to see. James Gunn learned that lesson the hard way when Disney over-reacted to his social media past.

But I hope she testifies as well. Not that's it's going to change anything. It's still a he said she said.

In Maryland... Misdemeanor offenses have a one year statue of limitation. What Kavanaugh was accused of doing, would be 4th degree assault at best.

And do you think the FBI does a super secrete special investigation on request, or they just investigate the facts at hand.

And you talk about being fracking stupid..... really.... o_O

Damn!

You just love doubling down. I've never seen anything like it. You already proved your stupidity. You didn't have to go to the next level.

https://www.williamrhall.com/Blog/2013/December/No-Statute-of-Limitations-for-Rape-in-Maryland.aspx

Damn!

You just love doubling down. I've never seen anything like it. You already proved your stupidity. You didn't have to go to the next level.

https://www.williamrhall.com/Blog/2013/December/No-Statute-of-Limitations-for-Rape-in-Maryland.aspx

Time to get the crayons back out it seems. You just do this to yourself over and over and over again. o_O

Your blog post deals with a Felony. Now... you do understand there is a difference between a Felony and Misdemeanor? Right? You get that part correct? God.... I hope so.....

Anyhoo.... what Kavanaugh was accused of was a Misdemeanor. Not a felony. Understand that part now? God.... I hope so....

Now... in the state of Maryland.... the statue of limitations for a Misdemeanor is 1 year from the offense. 1. Uno. One. Un. Ein.... Not unlimited... not 5 years... not 10 years...... One.

But... don't believe me... let's ask a lawyer.... in the state of Maryland....
COULD KAVANAUGH FACE STATE CHARGES?

The allegations Ford detailed to The Washington Post appear to be misdemeanors that would be beyond the statute of limitations under Maryland law, said Randolph Rice, a Baltimore-based attorney who specializes in sex crimes.

The allegations could be interpreted as second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense, Rice said. But both charges are misdemeanors and would be far beyond the statute of limitations, which is typically one or three years, depending on the offense.

A police spokesman in Montgomery County, Maryland, didn’t immediately respond to questions about whether police would investigate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1125416c102_story.html?utm_term=.661d72c95264

Now... you said something about stupidity to the next level?

Time to get the crayons back out it seems. You just do this to yourself over and over and over again. o_O

Your blog post deals with a Felony. Now... you do understand there is a difference between a Felony and Misdemeanor? Right? You get that part correct? God.... I hope so.....

Anyhoo.... what Kavanaugh was accused of was a Misdemeanor. Not a felony. Understand that part now? God.... I hope so....

Now... in the state of Maryland.... the statue of limitations for a Misdemeanor is 1 year from the offense. 1. Uno. One. Un. Ein.... Not unlimited... not 5 years... not 10 years...... One.

But... don't believe me... let's ask a lawyer.... in the state of Maryland....
COULD KAVANAUGH FACE STATE CHARGES?

The allegations Ford detailed to The Washington Post appear to be misdemeanors that would be beyond the statute of limitations under Maryland law, said Randolph Rice, a Baltimore-based attorney who specializes in sex crimes.

The allegations could be interpreted as second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense, Rice said. But both charges are misdemeanors and would be far beyond the statute of limitations, which is typically one or three years, depending on the offense.

A police spokesman in Montgomery County, Maryland, didn’t immediately respond to questions about whether police would investigate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1125416c102_story.html?utm_term=.661d72c95264

Now... you said something about stupidity to the next level?

THERE

IS

NO

STATUTE

OF

LIMITATIONS

FOR

RAPE

IN

THE

STATE

OF

MARYLAND.

Furthermore, Kavanaugh is a sitting US federal judge. So yes, the FBI can investigate.

Your post proves that idiots really don't understand they are idiots.

THERE

IS

NO

STATUTE

OF

LIMITATIONS

FOR

RAPE

IN

THE

STATE

OF

MARYLAND.

Furthermore, Kavanaugh is a sitting US federal judge. So yes, the FBI can investigate.

She never said he raped her, just put his hand over her mouth and held her down, then his friend knocked him over. She ran out and hid in bathroom and they left. Please explain where there was a rape? Of course, I wonder what made her go to counseling in the first place at such a late date. maybe she wasn't sexually attracted to her present husband and wanted to blame her ambivalence by a fictitious person's assault. Makes as much sense as what she has claimed.

THERE

IS

NO

STATUTE

OF

LIMITATIONS

FOR

RAPE

IN

THE

STATE

OF

MARYLAND.

Kavanaugh wasn't accused of Rape.
F291ccac95eec1942535475f65909a52_-i-should-laugh-or-facepalm-facepalm-meme_604-453.jpg

Cartman: I mean, is this really this hard?
Stan: I don't know.
:(

She never said he raped her, just put his hand over her mouth and held her down, then his friend knocked him over. She ran out and hid in bathroom and they left. Please explain where there was a rape? Of course, I wonder what made her go to counseling in the first place at such a late date. maybe she wasn't sexually attracted to her present husband and wanted to blame her ambivalence by a fictitious person's assault. Makes as much sense as what she has claimed.

Sexual assault. It is the same. There is no statute of limitations.

THERE

IS

NO

STATUTE

OF

LIMITATIONS

FOR

RAPE

IN

THE

STATE

OF

MARYLAND.

There was no rape, fool. She isn't even accusing him of that.

Yet again, still not sexual assault. Dang you're dumb.

What she is accusing him of is sexual assault and there is no statute of limitations. Sorry, you are too f'ucking stupid to comprehend. I can't make you any smarter. I can only inform you. Obvioulsy, you have made the choice to remain an idiot. And yes, she has accused a sitting US Circuit Court Judge.

What she is accusing him of is sexual assault and there is no statute of limitations. Sorry, you are too f'ucking stupid to comprehend. I can't make you any smarter. I can only inform you. Obvioulsy, you have made the choice to remain an idiot. And yes, she has accused a sitting US Circuit Court Judge.

At most, with the most liberal of judges and a defense attorney that sucks, it'd be sexual offense 4th degree.

https://maryland-criminallawyer.com/maryland-sex-crimes-lawyer/laws/

If a person violates this section and has no prior convictions for a sex crime, then that person is guilty of a misdemeanor sexual offense in the fourth degree and faces up to one year in prison and/or a fine of up to $1,000. Section 3-308(d)(1).

At most, with the most liberal of judges and a defense attorney that sucks, it'd be sexual offense 4th degree.

https://maryland-criminallawyer.com/maryland-sex-crimes-lawyer/laws/

If a person violates this section and has no prior convictions for a sex crime, then that person is guilty of a misdemeanor sexual offense in the fourth degree and faces up to one year in prison and/or a fine of up to $1,000. Section 3-308(d)(1).

But in order to get to that point, first she'd have to have a date, and a location. You can't prove or disprove an event without these two basic facts. Then she'd have to have anyone named at the party by her corroborate these claims, and noone deny. Well, someone already denied. It'll never happen.

She has the opportunity to testify. There should be no delays, do it or shut up. I just don't believe her as it stands. More have to come forward before I will believe what she has to say, given her past actions.

No preosecutor in his or her right mind would even consider bringing charges on something that cannot be proved. Even someone as dense as a brick can see there's no way to prove this.

For those who may have missed it, tell us again when you expect Don Jr. to be indicted.
Soon, just like I said before. You’re welcome.

Damn!

Huh?

She’s not accusing him of felony sexual assault. She hasn’t accused him of anythjng. She’s made an allegation. In order to accuse him, she’ll need to go to the police and file a report. At that point, based on what she has alleged, the charge would be misdemeanor sexual assault and would then be shitcanned as it’s past the statute of limitations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT