ADVERTISEMENT

RPJ,JLW et al

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
going up to Pennsylvania Tuesday to play The Old Course at Bedford Springs Resort where my son works....I'll have my golf pro with me and he's technologically better than me so maybe I can get him to send pictures

going up to Pennsylvania Tuesday to play The Old Course at Bedford Springs Resort where my son works....I'll have my golf pro with me and he's technologically better than me so maybe I can get him to send pictures
Have fun! And do post some pics. I know about the Old Course there. Any course that Alfred Tillinghast had a hand in is going to be a gem. Plus Donald Ross did some work on it too. Pay attention to the bunkering which Tillinghast is known for. I'd love to get up there some time. I'm partial to the classics.

This week the Quicken Loans is held at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club-the course you recommended that I play when I did a trip up there this time last year. It's a real sleeper and probably the most underrated course I've ever played and I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV.

My bud with the airplane is flying us over to Wilmington, NC on Saturday to play Eagle Point which is #89 on Golf Digest's top 100. Also playing Porters Neck. Both Tom Fazio designs. Check out Eagle Point at the link....http://www.golftripper.com/eagle-point-golf-club/

Have fun! And do post some pics. I know about the Old Course there. Any course that Alfred Tillinghast had a hand in is going to be a gem. Plus Donald Ross did some work on it too. Pay attention to the bunkering which Tillinghast is known for. I'd love to get up there some time. I'm partial to the classics.

This week the Quicken Loans is held at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club-the course you recommended that I play when I did a trip up there this time last year. It's a real sleeper and probably the most underrated course I've ever played and I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV.

My bud with the airplane is flying us over to Wilmington, NC on Saturday to play Eagle Point which is #89 on Golf Digest's top 100. Also playing Porters Neck. Both Tom Fazio designs. Check out Eagle Point at the link....http://www.golftripper.com/eagle-point-golf-club/
I hope I see the bunkers from the outside looking in....don't remember if I told you this but I played a course called Vinaterra a few weeks ago.....got in 13 (count em) 13 bunkers and still shot 88...some of the best sand I've ever seen...the super said it was from Maryland

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT