ADVERTISEMENT

Red Hen restaurants

I hear their reservations are way up and there is now a three week waiting period, intelligent Americans are fed up with Pussy Grabber and his enablers. Why be anymore civil than that ass hat?
This comment coming from a supporter of Billy Clinton. The same POTUS that was accused of rape by at least 3 women (of which he paid off). The same POTUS that shoved a cigar up a girls ...... That's who you support? C'mon man. You're better than that.

Quotes from various legal websites to question regarding grand juries

About defendants at a grand jury...

Secrecy. Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all. While court reporters usually transcribe the proceedings, the records are sealed

Regarding lawyers present at a grand jury...

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge present.

Do you seriously think there isn’t a judge present at a grand jury?

There's certainly a consequence for what they did. But it's also the consequence for the divisiveness coming from the WH.
Oh, and Maxine and Nancy aren't divisive? If you think it didn't start from the left you're a jackwad.

Do you seriously think there isn’t a judge present at a grand jury?
There wasnt a judge present at the Grand Jury I sat on. The prosecutor runs the session. One grand juror is placed in charge of the jury. That person manages the vote and discussion.

The answer is no there is not judge at a grand jury. If a witness or someone compelled by subpeona refuses to answer a question by a prosecutor or juror the prosecutor can go to a judge to get an order to compell the witness to answer at the risk of being held in contempt.

No there is no judge present at a grand jury. Supposedly you can read. I gave you the answer with a quote from a legal website that exists to instruct people how a grand jury works.

Reactions: WVU82
There wasnt a judge present at the Grand Jury I sat on. The prosecutor runs the session. One grand juror is placed in charge of the jury. That person manages the vote and discussion.

The answer is no there is not judge at a grand jury. If a witness or someone compelled by subpeona refuses to answer a question by a prosecutor or juror the prosecutor can go to a judge to get an order to compell the witness to answer at the risk of being held in contempt.

No there is no judge present at a grand jury. Supposedly you can read. I gave you the answer with a quote from a legal website that exists to instruct people how a grand jury works.

LOL. You just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

2012 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 52. JURIES
ARTICLE 2. GRAND JURIES.
§52-2-6. Charge.

Universal Citation: WV Code § 52-2-6 (through 1st Spec. Sess. 2012)

The grand jurors, after being sworn, shall be charged by the judge, and shall then be sent to their room.

2012 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 52. JURIES
ARTICLE 2. GRAND JURIES.
§52-2-1. At what terms grand jury shall attend; when court or judge may dispense with it.

Universal Citation: WV Code § 52-2-1 (through 1st Spec. Sess. 2012)

There shall be a grand jury at each term of a circuit court, except that the circuit court of any county by an order entered of record, or the judge thereof in vacation by written order to the clerk at least twenty days before the term, may dispense with the grand jury for one or two of the terms required by law to be held in such county annually, and the circuit court of any county in which there may be a criminal court whose jurisdiction includes the trial of felony cases, by an order entered of record, may dispense with the grand jury for all the terms of such circuit court required by law to be held in such county annually; and in such case no grand jury shall be drawn by the court or by the judge in vacation. Any circuit court may, at a special, regular or adjourned term thereof, whenever it shall be proper to do so, order a grand jury to be drawn and to attend such term. A grand jury summoned to attend a special, regular or adjourned term may consider any offense against the laws, whether the same shall have been committed before the next preceding term of the court or not, and whether the accused shall have been held for trial or not prior to the next preceding regular term.

And here is a federal example:

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/almID/1202795035299/?slreturn=20180527220615

You dont understand what you are quoting. It states that you are sworn in by a judge and the grand jury is sent to their room. The judge doesnt go to the room. There are several judges at the court and one of them charges the grand jury but they are not present during proceedings.

Maybe the Dept of Justice is qualified to speak on it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/victim-witness/witness-info/grand-jury

A Grand Jury consists of from 16 to 23 citizens, who serve for a period of up to 18 months. Members of the Grand Jury are selected at random from the list of prospective jurors, from which trial jurors are also chosen. The Grand Jury inquires into possible violations of Federal law which may have been committed in the Western District of Washington. The law provides that the proceedings before a Grand Jury be conducted in secret. The only individuals who may be present while testimony is being given are members of the Grand Jury, attorneys for the government, the testifying witness, an interpreter when needed, and a court reporter to record the testimony.

If you have been asked to appear before the Grand Jury it is because you may have some information or knowledge about a matter under consideration by the Grand Jury. You may have been a witness to a crime, or heard something about a crime, or have witnessed an event related to the commission of a crime. You may possess information concerning a crime, even though you may not recognize it as such. You will be asked to testify and answer questions concerning the information you may have about matters under consideration by the Grand Jury.

During an appearance before the Grand Jury, a witness is required to answer all questions asked, except where the privilege against self-incrimination would apply. A knowingly false answer to any question could be the basis for a prosecution of the witness for perjury. Anything that a Grand Jury witness says which tends to incriminate him or her may be used against him or her by the Grand Jury, or later used against him or her in court. A witness may consult with an attorney before testifying, and a witness many have an attorney outside the Grand Jury room. If it is desired, the witness will be afforded reasonable opportunity to step outside the Grand Jury room to consult with the attorney before answering any questions. The mere fact that this information is being provided on the website should not be taken as any indication or suggestion that a Grand Jury witness is under investigation or is likely to be charged with a crime.

You dont understand what you are quoting. It states that you are sworn in by a judge and the grand jury is sent to their room. The judge doesnt go to the room. There are several judges at the court and one of them charges the grand jury but they are not present during proceedings.

LOL! Keep doubling down.

Here is an example from Georgia.

https://courts.chathamcounty.org/Su...nd-Jury-Service/AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport/1

I have shown you the WV Law which clearly states judges presided over grand juries. I have shown you an example of a US District judge presiding over a federal grand jury and I have shown you that a judge presided over grand juries in Georgia.

Serious question: do you have some sort of learning disability? Some sort of mental disorder that prevents you from following straightforward logic?

LOL! Keep doubling down.

https://courts.chathamcounty.org/Su...nd-Jury-Service/AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport/1

I have shown you the WV Law which clearly states judges presided over grand juries. I have shown you an example of a US District judge presiding over a federal grand jury and I have shown you that a judge presided over grand juries in Georgia.

Serious question: do you have some sort of learning disability? Some sort of mental disorder that prevents you from following straightforward logic?
Can you look up the definition for “presiding over or overseeing a grand jury”? Thanks. That would be a big help. Thanks.

Signed,
Literally everyone else.

Reactions: Brookecountyeer
LOL! Keep doubling down.

You didnt even read your own links. There is no judge at a grand jury. The judges run the whole legal system but they are not present during grand jury proceedings and nothing you misunderstand is going to change that.

You didnt even read your own links. There is no judge at a grand jury. The judges run the whole legal system but they are not present during grand jury proceedings and nothing you misunderstand is going to change that.

Then how in the f’uck do we actually know the name of the judge presiding over the Mueller grand jury? You are such a f’ucking moron. It really is hard to believe anyone is actually as stupid as you.

Her name is Beryl Howell and you can read articles about trump supporters crying how she is a liberal out to get trump.

Then how in the f’uck do we actually know the name of the judge presiding over the Mueller grand jury? You are such a f’ucking moron. It really is hard to believe anyone is actually as stupid as you.

Her name is Beryl Howell and you can read articles about trump supporters crying how she is a liberal out to get trump.
The judge presiding over a grand jury is not present during preceedings. Its not that hard to understand. Trying to backfuk your own ignorance into logic doesnt change facts moron.

Tell us again about your law school class? I’m loving this thread.

The sad thing is every quote I gave him is on the first page of a google search. His only excuse for ignorance is his own lazy ass.

It's clear that being honorable has no meaning to him. Lies about his race and can't admit to being wrong. Way too politically ideological. Not good, not healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT