ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if your

Nothing truthful about your posts, ever, T-Bone/Allen. You have posted over 100,000 times on BGN, without a single good post. Because you have no life at all, you spend the few minutes of your day that you're not on BGN on here, making up lies. Never once did I make fun of hurricane victims, so stick your most recent lie up your ancient rump.

Shut your whore mouth about Ohio State and me, and get the other delusional WVU fans to do the same, and you'll never hear from me again, you obsessed piece of sh!t. Now, go cry to law enforcement again because I'm not taking your crap, you gutless coward.

:middlefinger:[laughing]
You were saying?

"shut up about Ohio State and you won't hear from me again."

Was the post that you quoted above directed at you, dumb a$$? Did my stalker stop trashing Ohio State or attacking me, notwithstanding the fact that I put him on ignore? Are you really this f'ing retarded?

Was the post that you quoted above directed at you, dumb a$$? Did my stalker stop trashing Ohio State or attacking me, notwithstanding the fact that I put him on ignore? Are you really this f'ing retarded?
Oh. Then I'm not a delusional WVU fan. My bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT