ADVERTISEMENT

Questions from GSU fans!

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
How many of you married a coal miners daughter? For Mike & Shortgap this question is rhetorical.
Do you personally know Loretta?

(1) Do most of you have a mind that's weak & a back that's strong?
(2) When you load 16 tones of #9 coal what do you get, beside another day older & deeper in debt?
(3) Do WV fans really owe anything to the company store?
(4) How long does it take get a "Coal Digg'n Degree" at WVU?

If you don't know Tennessee Ernie does!

Me? I married a granddaughter of the former director of the state's division of mines. Does that count?

ValleyBoy has one question for fans of West Virginia....ValleyBoy has been reading on this message board and another WV message board.......and ValleyBoy just needs to know would you as a Fan of West Virginia jump down a coal mine shaft to your death if your Mountaneers would lose to Georgia Southern like Valleyboy knows you would do if you lost to Marshall.

fathers-day-in-georgia_buzzfeed.jpg

paula-deen.jpg

376704-10151214628517792-1840718045_13468019484.jpg

Thank you for posting your favorite vacation spot, but if ValleyBoy was to vacation in the North Georgia Mountains it would be in Helen Georgia were ValleyBoy could sit on a deck an watch sweet young things pass by on intertubes as ValleyBoy enjoyed his German Beer. The only thing ValleyBoy would want to do in Dawsonville would be to go by an see Wild Bill.

Being completely honest, Mrs. Shortgap is originally from Georgia. She hated it down there, and so did her family. They moved here a few years before I met her.

Thank you for posting your favorite vacation spot, but if ValleyBoy was to vacation in the North Georgia Mountains it would be in Helen Georgia were ValleyBoy could sit on a deck an watch sweet young things pass by on intertubes as ValleyBoy enjoyed his German Beer. The only thing ValleyBoy would want to do in Dawsonville would be to go by an see Wild Bill.

Dude from Alabama who refers to himself in the 3rd person trying to make fun of anyone, is hilarious...

Dude from Alabama who refers to himself in the 3rd person trying to make fun of anyone, is hilarious...

There is only one ValleyBoy except no substutes. You think that crazy just wait till you find out ValleyBoy is a fan of Georgia Southern who did not attend Georgia Southern and has only been to Statesboro one time in his life. ValleyBoy grew up a Auburn fan and graduated from Troy and had never set foot inside Troy until over 20 years after he graduated. ValleyBoy be one strange fellow.

She must have grown up a Dawg fan.
That a good enought reason for anyone to leave georgia.
She wasn't really a football fan until we met. She went to college up here anyway.

When she drinks a lot, she lets her Georgia accent slip out. That rarely happens, so it is like Christmas. It is redneck on vocal steriods. I could never live there unless I was deaf.

She wasn't really a football fan until we met. She went to college up here anyway.

When she drinks a lot, she lets her Georgia accent slip out. That rarely happens, so it is like Christmas. It is redneck on vocal steriods. I could never live there unless I was deaf.

I know that your wife is a Georgia Peach, she's hot, and smart to boot, but has no taste in men. ;-)

How many of you married a coal miners daughter? For Mike & Shortgap this question is rhetorical.
Do you personally know Loretta?
yes I personally met Loretta back in the 70's.....I was working in radio and the station owner had grown up with her in Butcher Holler....we had dinner in Huntington of all places.....plain simple down to earth sweetheart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT