ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A From TalonTalk posters to Shed Posters

Please do not use this site to promote another site. That is Busch League.

We've had this conversation before Shortgap. There is no need to promote GSUFANS. com on this site. WE are 3300 strong which is either = to or larger than this site. I am note promoting either site as much as banter between the two. Your not joining our board, cupcake!

We've had this conversation before Shortgap. There is no need to promote GSUFANS. com on this site. WE are 3300 strong which is either = to or larger than this site. I am note promoting either site as much as banter between the two. Your not joining our board, cupcake!

There is no need, yet you are doing it. 3300 strong is laughable. There is no need for banter between the two schools. WVU is paying you handsomely to come here and accept your opening day loss. Nothing more, nothing less. It is your only use for us. Coming here to promote a site for a team that we will forget on Sept 6, 2015 is pathetic. You weren't invited here, yet you came. Why? Because WVU doesn't have to beg for site traffic. You do.

Last edited:
There is no need, yet you are doing it. 3300 strong is laughable. There is no need for banter between the two schools. (1)WVU is paying you hansomely to come here and accept your opening day loss. Nothing more, nothing less. It is your only use for us. Coming here to promote a site for a team that we will forget on Sept 6, 2015 is pathetic. You weren't invited here, yet you came. Why? (2)Because WVU doesn't have to beg for site traffic. You do.

(1) You're sadly mistaken on the out come. WE will take your money & your pride on Sept 6.
* But good post you should get a reply to it. Bwha, Ha, Ha, Ha
(2) Prove It! How many members are on this site & how much traffic do you est. that you average at any time during the day in the football off season? Like right now there a 960 users on line on our board & it's 11:00 on a Tues. night.

Last edited:
(1) You're sadly mistaken on the out come. WE will take your money & your pride on Sept 6.
* But good post you should get a reply to it. Bwha, Ha, Ha, Ha
(2) Prove It! How many members are on this site & how much traffic do you est. that you average at any time during the day in the football off season? Like right now there a 960 users on line on our board & it's 11:00 on a Tues. night.
I have a very strange feeling we won't be seeing any Ga Southern fans after the third quarter of the game...

I have a very strange feeling we won't be seeing any Ga Southern fans after the third quarter of the game...

Friend Dole, you've been a true WVU patriot & rolled with Valley's & I trash talking, BUT-.
If for some unforseen reason GSU finds itself behind in the 3rd they won't be leaving the stadium until the end.
GSU has been behind many times in the 4th and found a way to win. Part of that is are fans spur them on to victory. Our team feeds off our zealous fans.

\
IF FOR SOME REASON YOU PULL OUT A VECTORY OVER GSU VALLEY & "I WELL BE HER TO CONGRADULATE", YOU, YOUR POSTERS, & TEAM. THATS THE WAY WE ROLL! ;-)

GEORGIA SOUTHER OPTION FOOBALL - Out Weighed But Never Out Played

PARTY ON DOLE
TALON

Last edited:
Friend Dole, you've been a true WVU patriot & rolled with Valley's & I trash talking, BUT-.
If for some unforseen reason GSU finds itself behind in the 3rd they won't be leaving the stadium until the end.
GSU has been behind many times in the 4th and found a way to win. Part of that is are fans spur them on to victory. Our team feeds off our zealous fans.

\
IF FOR SOME REASON YOU PULL OUT A VECTORY OVER GSU VALLEY & "I WELL BE HER TO CONGRADULATE", YOU, YOUR POSTERS, & TEAM. THATS THE WAY WE ROLL! ;-)

GEORGIA SOUTHER OPTION FOOBALL - Out Weighed But Never Out Played

PARTY ON DOLE
TALON
Hahaha. You too talon!

Originally Posted by on Talon Talk
Just an aside... one thing about the folks in West Virginia, especially the miners... they are very hard working and honest. They may not have much but they always pay their debts and will do anything and everything they can to help you.

My parents tell me stories from the hospital in Montgomery WV where miners would come in weekly without missing a beat to pay 5, 10, 20 bucks on a hospital bill. They always paid what they could and refused to take charity care.

As we poke fun at the culture, please keep this in mind. Be respectful as this is a very deserving group who still believe in the American Dream and the core values that made our country strong. Much like the hard working farmers in Georgia growing peanuts, tobacco, cotton, and onions.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled smack.

Originally Posted by PIKE on Talon Talk
Just an aside... one thing about the folks in West Virginia, especially the miners... they are very hard working and honest. They may not have much but they always pay their debts and will do anything and everything they can to help you.

My parents tell me stories from the hospital in Montgomery WV where miners would come in weekly without missing a beat to pay 5, 10, 20 bucks on a hospital bill. They always paid what they could and refused to take charity care.

As we poke fun at the culture, please keep this in mind. Be respectful as this is a very deserving group who still believe in the American Dream and the core values that made our country strong. Much like the hard working farmers in Georgia growing peanuts, tobacco, cotton, and onions.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled smack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT