ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Red River Rivalry...who do you think wins?

Oklahoma looked pretty good yesterday. This game could go either way.

I am pulling for Oklahoma because we still have to play them, and if they haven't lost any more games by then, they should be back in the top 10 when they hit Morgantown. If we are undefeated at that point, it should be another epic battle like last night.

Regardless, we have several tough games between now and then, and I am just hoping we get by Texas tech right now.

I picked Texas but this one is a tough call. Kind of like our game with UT. So many teams in this conference who are CLOSE.

Well...it all depends on the personnel on defense as well as which Landry Jones shows up.

I have been a fan of Middle Linebacker Tom Wort for 3 years. But against Tech he was lazy. And it seems he is unable to fight through blocks.

Whereas, his back up Shannon had a superb game against Tech. He fought through blocks. Single handedly shut down the middle running lanes and attacked the ball carrier instead of waiting for them.

However, Wort's two biggest games of his career has came against Texas, but we also had better DL.

Now Landry Jones. If he has a game like he did vs. KS, it will be a long day for OU.

This will be the best front 7 that OUs OL has faced and likely will be all year. So they must protect well.

The DBs for OU have been playing great so far this year.

IMO, its too close to call. But for obvious reasons I hope OU wins!

strategically i'm rooting for OU. Knock Texas out of Big 12 champ contention, mostlikely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT