ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State

Just wait until football season. I'm looking forward to some comeuppance for the Old Fold & Blew clowns who have claimed that Penn State's football program hasn't been good since the Nits joined the Big Ten. It's called a step-up in competition, nimrods.

Just wait until football season. I'm looking forward to some comeuppance for the Old Fold & Blew clowns who have claimed that Penn State's football program hasn't been good since the Nits joined the Big Ten. It's called a step-up in competition, nimrods.
The cousins have beaten PSU what maybe twice in the last 80 years?

Nobody has said that. Too bad some WVU dude long dicked your ole lady....even worse she liked it.

^^^ Eighth-grade "humor" from a clown with a career path littered with orange traffic cones, which is a surprise to nobody with an IQ North of 80.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT