ADVERTISEMENT

"Once the taser was deployed, Mr Rose became compliant." -SI

Have you released him from the team yet?

You know Hump, I enjoy reading WVU vs Marshall posts. I love the antagonistic nature of you 2 going at each other, During the late 90s -2001 we had a lot of teams visit our board to trash talk. The problem is we beat their @sses and they don't return. Our in state rival FGSU doesn't want to talk trash with us any more & with a 19% winning record I can understand that. I was band from their board for 2 months, don't visit them anymore & there really isn't much you can say about the worst tem in FBS.

Still, I feel a little left out. I mean Marshall gets all the attention & this media whore feels like a 2nd hand trash talker in the shed. ( I FEEL SAD)

You know Hump, I enjoy reading WVU vs Marshall posts. I love the antagonistic nature of you 2 going at each other, During the late 90s -2001 we had a lot of teams visit our board to trash talk. The problem is we beat their @sses and they don't return. Our in state rival FGSU doesn't want to talk trash with us any more & with a 19% winning record I can understand that. I was band from their board for 2 months, don't visit them anymore & there really isn't much you can say about the worst tem in FBS.

Still, I feel a little left out. I mean Marshall gets all the attention & this media whore feels like a 2nd hand trash talker in the shed. ( I FEEL SAD)
Hahaha...What would this world be without football? Don't feel sad, GSUsTALON. Don't feel left out either. As football season draws near, you'll find the eers get more obnoxious and "The Shed" more enjoyable.

I wonder if Huggy was unruly with the police when they slapped the cuffs on him?

Great point Talon! FGSU has a 19% win percentage against GSU. They realize they are in no position to talk trash. If they did, they'd look stupid.

Imagine a team that has a 0% win percentage against a team yet still talks trash!..... Damnedest thing I've ever seen. They so want to be WVU, or beat them at something. They want the love WVU gets from the state, the exposure, the wins, the games, the success..... the spotlight. They've done everything to try to accomplish that. They've cheated, begged, borrowed, and stolen... still come up empty. They've been kicked out of a conference for cheating, put on probation, lost scholarships, you name it, to no avail. Yet, without a win mind you, talk trash like they are remotely a peer with a competitive position. Even at a lowly 19% your prey knows and realizes the insanity of talking smack......obviously a better school and cranks out smarter folks than the one we have to tolerate.

WVU= Andy Griffith
MU= Barney Fife(Actually, that's a very accurate comparison)
images

Have you released him from the team yet?
What ever happened to the baby rapist that played for Marshall? Between that and Bernard Morris bashing the pregnant woman in the face with a beer bottle, you guys sound a little hypocritical...

don't feel sad Talon.....the cows can't beat us (0-12), whine because we won't go to methtown every other year to play in a high school stadium,cry when we get all the state's best players, and generally have nothing better to do than come here and bitch......Tony and Humptod are ok but the rest are very suspect......we've offered them a 5 or 6 to 1 with a payday bigger than any of their home games, but they are just plain scared.....oh...btw they DID beat us once in Huntington 21-24 in overtime.......NOT!!!!!!![pfftt]

Moo U fans are like those pesky little flys that show up at your picnic and just won't go away.

Great point Talon! FGSU has a 19% win percentage against GSU. They realize they are in no position to talk trash. If they did, they'd look stupid.

WVU= Andy Griffith
MU= Barney Fife(Actually, that's a very accurate comparison)
images

Thanks Couch but FGSU has never beaten RGSU.
Those sorry Savages have ahave a $hIty 19% win average over 5 years. And they said RGSU was insignificant in football, They were part of the BIG 3 (GT, UGA & FGSU. I could write a page on this site on how they slandered us for being FCS with their delusions of grandeur. They are the shityist start up team in football and are hard pressed to put 7,500 fans in "THE DOME" for home games.

I could only wish that Marshall was FGSU even if they were only 0-12 against us.

I know Marshall & WVU fans are arch enemies & that Marshall is 0-12 against WVU but at least they are a decent G5 team.

They suck and intentionally play the softest schedule in FBS. They found, basically, a loophole in the system (They've tried everything else, mostly illegal).... Play NO ONE, and pray their record gets noticed. I believe it was Phil Steele who ranked them, once again, with the easiest schedule in D1. Pitiful. And, it's calculated.

They basically cancelled the series with WVU. Understandable, but, how they did it was to piss us off. Then DEMAND a P5 school do a 1-1 with a G5 school (just doesn't happen) EVERY YEAR. I don't believe any P5 school plays the same G5 every year, if they do, they don't act like they're a conference mate, with a 1-1. WVU has to have x many home games per year... We are self sufficient and aren't propped up by the taxpayer like Marshall.(Their students are dismayed at why they don't improve the academics in lieu of pouring their tuition dollars into athletics) Gladly play them on a 3-1 basis, but they screwed the pooch and our dance card is now full. They really didn't want to play, they knew we would balk at their ridiculous idea, just wanted to look like they did. Then they come on message boards and say we're "afraid" to play them. I mean, 0-12 in history and act as though you have any leverage AT ALL, or they're 'badasses'? Barney Fife's.....

They suck and intentionally play the softest schedule in FBS. They found, basically, a loophole in the system (They've tried everything else, mostly illegal).... Play NO ONE, and pray their record gets noticed. I believe it was Phil Steele who ranked them, once again, with the easiest schedule in D1. Pitiful. And, it's calculated.

They basically cancelled the series with WVU. Understandable, but, how they did it was to piss us off. Then DEMAND a P5 school do a 1-1 with a G5 school (just doesn't happen) EVERY YEAR. I don't believe any P5 school plays the same G5 every year, if they do, they don't act like they're a conference mate, with a 1-1. WVU has to have x many home games per year... We are self sufficient and aren't propped up by the taxpayer like Marshall.(Their students are dismayed at why they don't improve the academics in lieu of pouring their tuition dollars into athletics) Gladly play them on a 3-1 basis, but they screwed the pooch and our dance card is now full. They really didn't want to play, they knew we would balk at their ridiculous idea, just wanted to look like they did. Then they come on message boards and say we're "afraid" to play them. I mean, 0-12 in history and act as though you have any leverage AT ALL, or they're 'badasses'? Barney Fife's.....
That was more brutal than what Steward Butler did to those homosexuals.

COUCH
It's obvious that you feel the same way about MU as I do about the FGSU.

I try to understand but I don't live next door to them and have no *LONG* history with them as you do. ((FGSU just has been pissing me off for 5 years & we only put a beat down on them the only time we played them- they need more)) I try not to post anything negative WVUs & MUs ill feelings toward each other because its a no win for me & none of my Bees Wax. I do laugh at some of Moo's posts herranging you guys.
I do enjoy the banter ............. ;-)

Our cousin Couch cannot accept the fact the only Top 25 team in WV resides in Huntington!

Our cousin Couch cannot accept the fact the only Top 25 team in WV resides in Huntington!
That's the truth of the matter....When the smoke finally clears, MU's "up there" and wvu is "down there". No smack intended. lol

Talon, all you need to know about Marshall football is it's AD, a former Marshall grad and player, once successfully pushed to halt to a game in Morgantown early in second half because it was raining.

Some say the fact Marshall was getting beat like a drum may have had something to do with his decision.

Marshall's "ranking" was obligatory. They had to put some G5 school in there(They were rooting for Boise) and they held their breath and included Marshall or all the G5 schools would have raised hell. Despite Marshall's usual extremely weak schedule strength they were included(they cannot/won't tell you when and against who their last quality win was). The polls tried for weeks to keep Marshall out until they just had to include them. Everyone outside of Huntington, WV knows Marshall would have been an underdog to many teams outside of the top 25, and all in the top 25. If they would have played Western Kentucky again, they'd have been an underdog to them again as well, especially not playing in Huntington. Tallest midget sort of thing.

Marshall is proud of eking into the top 25 whilst losing 8 million dollars.... 7 of which I begrudgingly helped pay for out of my taxes. They are a parasite, and a third rate college(at best).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT