ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Texas

In my opinion this WV team is both good and entertaining. Are they not bring you enough wins? If that's the problem, I understand but .................get off the players. Get on the coaches and administrators, but get off the players.

In my opinion this WV team is both good and entertaining. Are they not bring you enough wins? If that's the problem, I understand but .................get off the players. Get on the coaches and administrators, but get off the players.

bunch of slack-jawed phagots around here... They are allowed to be criticized... It is the way the world works. Get over it. If they cannot handle it and get upset, then they need to grow a backbone.

bunch of slack-jawed phagots around here... They are allowed to be criticized... It is the way the world works. Get over it. If they cannot handle it and get upset, then they need to grow a backbone.

Skyboy......................I agree 100%. That's the way the world works. Can you and me handle criticism and not get upset? It sounds like you are upset. I am over it.

OK......................this is the series that will define the game. If WV can keep Texas pinned back and force a punt...............the game could be ours. Otherwise........................??????

Howard running the ball...when we have backs killing the Longhorns = f'd up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT