ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Liberty

LowFatMilk

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2012
This thread is not dedicated to fans who consider themselves cheerleaders nor are 'haters' welcome.

Yet another flameout in the red zone.

......and those snaps in the shotgun still take FOREVER to reach the QB. We might give a snap interception before the end of the season.

snap interception...now that is funny......but sadly possible!! Still the snaps are a little more accurate than Howard!!!

The lag on the forum seems to be easing.....

....that first quarter should have humbled both some of our fans and also some of our players.

....now let's get our swag back in the final three.

Not much run blocking thus far. Our best runs are by the QB. Besides the first run to Smallwood where there was a big hole, the OL has not made any holes for the other run plays.

Not much run blocking thus far. Our best runs are by the QB. Besides the first run to Smallwood where there was a big hole, the OL has not made any holes for the other run plays.

Speaking of the QB running.....is giving him experience worth the risk of injury in this game??

Gotta clean up penalties. They missed holding call on liberty that last drive though

Anybody still feeling great about our defense ? Imagine what an above average Big 12 team would be doing to us today. ....easily enough to be winning.

A couple of questions...

---I thought you (the offense) couldn't advance a fumble in both the NFL and college...yet it always happens. Is this conditional....?

---The 'unofficial' game thread I started became 'official' (which is fine/cool)....but I think editing my thread title should be noted by the person who does it. Am I wrong ?

A couple of questions...

---I thought you (the offense) couldn't advance a fumble in both the NFL and college...yet it always happens. Is this conditional....?

---The 'unofficial' game thread I started became 'official' (which is fine/cool)....but I think editing my thread title should be noted by the person who does it. Am I wrong ?

As long as it is the person who fumbled, then you can advance it. Plus, unless it is 3rd down, anyone can advance it. If a fumble happens on 3rd down, then ONLY the guy who fumbles can advance it.

And we may be up 20-0....but....hate being negative, we just ain't looking good offensively against a team like Liberty. We have no holes for the running game. We haven't gotten anything deep yet (screen passes resulted in big gains for the most part). So, if we have no holes, and can't hit the deep ball, that's trouble against Big 12 teams....or even Maryland.

Safeties out of position.....who coaches them.......oh yeah!!

Not defending anyone. And trust me, I wouldn't defend him at any time. But, when we gave up that big play our guys look disinterested. Game was in hand, no doubt that the coaches were ripping their behinds before it happened because of their lack of intensity. And looked like they just went through the motions the final quarter and a half. It happens to every team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT