ADVERTISEMENT

Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
Hoping KW lands someplace that gives him a strong foundation for success....NOT Oakland!!!
8458afd737b215dff236e047198e214e_original.jpg

I just want the Steelers to trade Andrew McCutcheon to the Oil so that they can draft Connor McDavid :eek:

I just want the Steelers to trade Andrew McCutcheon to the Oil so that they can draft Connor McDavid :eek:
Lol....btw COOLMAN Russell Martin is starting to fit in very well. Becoming a fan fave up here already, and I don't think we've seen the best of him yet...now if we could only find some better vet pitching...Dickey is coughing up games like crazy...

Vernon...from what you've been hearing when and perhaps even where would you project Mario to go? I'll admit I haven't been following his projections as much as I should be with all the White/Cooper chatter....could he go in the 2nd or later?....thanks
He's been projected in the 5-6 round range but his status has improved a little after the WVU pro day and some private workouts.

Bud Dupree is a Steeler! I like it, especially after the run of cornerbacks in mid-teens. He's a freak with so much potential.

ADVERTISEMENT