ADVERTISEMENT

obiden trying to buy more votes... lol... thinks he can cancel student loans... what an idiot...

Only a "Dictator" would defy one of the three branches of Government restricting him from canceling legal debts owed to the US treasury. Any Leftists want him put in jail?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Lol. For people who took out less than 12k in loans.

That doesn't help anyone. People who took out less than 12k are not the ones who need debt forgiven
No one needs debt forgiveness. If smart enough to go to college should be smart enough to do a risk assessment.

No one needs debt forgiveness. If smart enough to go to college should be smart enough to do a risk assessment.
I know you are right but how many people out there are 10 years paying for less than 12k in loans? This is just a BS topic the Biden admin wants to push to buy votes because the narrative is bigger than the group it would actually effect.

I know you are right but how many people out there are 10 years paying for less than 12k in loans? This is just a BS topic the Biden admin wants to push to buy votes because the narrative is bigger than the group it would actually effect.
Democrats have to buy votes and lie about policies to get votes ...only uninformed idiots vote Democrat

Reactions: atlkvb
If you can't pay back $12K, you're probably not contributing much to society in the first place.
Dems already have this demographic I their sphere of dependency.

What does it make a president if he don't listen to the Supreme Court or the house and senate?
Hey...I resent that!
iu

Well why creepy Joe? You've never listened anyone but your far Left radical handlers anyway!

Aw bite me atl!
iu

Nope...I'm just voting against your corrupt creepy old ass, and asking every poster on this board to do the same 'ya senile, half brain dead, lying, decrepit old creep! :mad:

Hey...I resent that!
iu

Well why creepy Joe? You've never listened anyone but your far Left radical handlers anyway!

Aw bite me atl!
iu

Nope...I'm just voting against your corrupt creepy old ass, and asking every poster on this board to do the same 'ya senile, half brain dead, lying, decrepit old creep! :mad:
I could be wrong, but if a president don't listen to the other 3 branches of government that would make him a dictator.... correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT