ADVERTISEMENT

Obama is doing a pretty good job

at equipping ISIS....kudos?
Obama? Obama didn't ship those thousands of tons of equipment to Iraq, that was the last president. And you can't blame either one of them because the Iraqi army won't fight for its own government. Although I suppose you could say that thanks to our invasion, Colin Powell's "Pottery Barn Rule" applies -- we broke it, so we pay for it?

The difference is, had Saddam (or God forbid his crazy sons) still been in power, he'd have bent over the appease ISIS.

Obama? Obama didn't ship those thousands of tons of equipment to Iraq, that was the last president. And you can't blame either one of them because the Iraqi army won't fight for its own government. Although I suppose you could say that thanks to our invasion, Colin Powell's "Pottery Barn Rule" applies -- we broke it, so we pay for it?

How was Iraq when Bush left it and how is it now? And are you saying that Obama's hands (with the expansion of ISIS) are clean?

Obama withdrew all of our forces from Iraq that would have secured that nation against ISIS takeover. Robert Gates destroyed Obama on Jake Tapper last evening over this very issue. Libya, is a much different story. Obama and Hillary lead the overthrow of Khadafi, but forgot about all those weapons which are now in the hands of terrorists.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT