ADVERTISEMENT

Now you know why

1oleWVUfan

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2012
Robert Landers switched his commit to Ohio State.

Landers would never get this opportunity at WVU.

off**

nm

This post was edited on 1/13 12:26 AM by pacs life

I visited Ohio for the first time ever 4 years ago,

couldnt believe the amount of poverty, rednecks and sex offenders.

Honestly, I have family there and will never return because I will never take my kids back to an area with 3-4 redneck meth head child rapist types on every block.

Wacked out, methed out, camaro driving area.

Coming home to the Eastern Panhandle was like going to Beverly Hills compared to the large portion of Ohio I saw.

This post was edited on 1/12 10:31 PM by pacs life

So he can go play for that douche and stand on the sidelines and watch them win. Maybe he turns out to be a great player for them but odds are they recruit over him each year and he watched more than he plays.

Originally posted by 1oleWVUfan:

Looking forward to 4 years of Robert Landers updates from 1oleDumbF**K

Please just make it stop

Unlike most I enjoy most every post and thread Even posts that I totally disagree with because it usually leads to good back and forth. But this post is like kicking your own child when he's down and saying you're a loser and always will be. WTF buddy? If you really think that why are you here? Why?

I don't remember you as always being this much of a douchebag. Not sure what happened, but now you can go die in a fire.

Oh look, the Buckeye fan makes a cameo. And blood pressures are raised.

Originally posted by 1oleWVUfan:

Why be this kind of stupid? WTF happened to you? You didn't start out this dumb..

Should I say bipolar or am I understating it. Why would you be compelled to post
such BS? Don't get it at all!

The correct question here: how much will Robert Landers play for the Suckeyes?

Why are you even here?

95f17e34ead84f56f2b71a1c26bb3230874f9fd1bd7e61b4e4b8238d2b1605cf.jpg

Hey, that's my line Skippy!

Oh well, I concur, so.....no harm.

Its a sad day when your own fans step on you and spit on you. Fuc& Ohio and everything in the state. Mountaineers baby, win or lose we are the best in my eyes. I may get pissed at stuff but I bleed Gold and Blue.

Originally posted by manzeer:
Should I say bipolar or am I understating it. Why would you be compelled to post
such BS? Don't get it at all!

The correct question here: how much will Robert Landers play for the Suckeyes?
The troll is not bipolar. He doesn't meet the diagnostic criteria per the DSM guidelines. He does, however, meet the broad based public opinion of being an asshole.

This post is just the kind of crap that gives Mountaineer fans a bad reputation. Woe is me. Lets look around and see what others have so we can complain about what we don't have. That is so pitiful!!! I wish more people would appreciate that we are a great University in a wonderful state. We are fortunate to have a University that is relevant in the College Sports world. We get major athletes to come to this University Because of the people that believe in this place not the people who constantly find fault with it. Nobody believes everything is perfect at WVU but I can promise you that if you start to acknowledge what is right about WVU as compared to always seeking what is wrong you will enjoy the WVU experience in a much more positive way. Please try it....for all of us.

Re: I visited Ohio for the first time ever 4 years ago,

I saw an article recently about Ohio having over 50 % of the population is on welfare. WV didn't even make that list.

ADVERTISEMENT