ADVERTISEMENT

Now you can also call him DR Huggins

Only a shameless suck up who attended a Podunk school himself would be so impressed by a degree from Alderson Broaddus that he'd start a thread about it. Wipe your chin, Mayor Pete...LOLOLOLOL

Only a shameless suck up who attended a Podunk school himself would be so impressed by a degree from Alderson Broaddus that he'd start a thread about it. Wipe your chin, Mayor Pete...LOLOLOLOL
your guy will be lucky to get used car salesman of the month...another year like this past one and it may be for real

The fact that drunkard had to buy a diploma from a podunk school outside of Morganhole tells you that he was unable to get into WVU's PhD program. Perhaps, WVU requires an applicant to pass a field sobriety test to qualify for admittance?

The fact that drunkard had to buy a diploma from a podunk school outside of Morganhole tells you that he was unable to get into WVU's PhD program. Perhaps, WVU requires an applicant to pass a field sobriety test to qualify for admittance?
he didn't have to buy anything...including you....he already owns both you and the space he constantly occupies in your little pea brain.......I mean to do your job all you need is a valid drivers license , a scanner, and a sheetz credit card and you're all set

he didn't have to buy anything...including you....he already owns both you and the space he constantly occupies in your little pea brain.......I mean to do your job all you need is a valid drivers license , a scanner, and a sheetz credit card and you're all set
Mayor Pete loves to project, but everybody sees her on her knees, deep-throating tHuggs...lather, rinse repeat.

Mayor Pete loves to project, but everybody sees her on her knees, deep-throating tHuggs...lather, rinse repeat.
if the ambulance chasing ever peters out (in honor of ohio's favorite trans secretary) I can get you a job....until then try to enjoy having to get up and go to work every day...just make sure you do so you can pay your share of my medicare bill every month [banana]
[banana] [banana] and I DO thank you

Your love for bananas comes as no surprise, geezer. It's just too bad that you're too old to continue your "career" as a goose sh!t scooper. LOL

Your love for bananas comes as no surprise, geezer. It's just too bad that you're too old to continue your "career" as a goose sh!t scooper. LOL
my "career" has done me just fine.....and I actually did some spraying work last week.....if you can beat 85 bucks an hour then go for it

I beat $85.00/hour every single day, geezer. In fact, I receive more than twice my age per hour whereas you get a buck an hour for every year that you've stolen oxygen from smarter people, which is 99.99% of the U.S. population.

P.S. Scooping up goose sh!t isn't really a "career," unless you're Bill Murray and pretending that this is your job.

So, where is Slow Head now? Is he reading all about his beloved tHuggy Bear's slip of the tongue on WLW? It's all over the Blue Lot. Thom Brennaman said something similar, but not quite as bad, and it ruined his broadcasting career. It will take even more than the typical Morganhole cover-up to avoid termination.

I beat $85.00/hour every single day, geezer. In fact, I receive more than twice my age per hour whereas you get a buck an hour for every year that you've stolen oxygen from smarter people, which is 99.99% of the U.S. population.

P.S. Scooping up goose sh!t isn't really a "career," unless you're Bill Murray and pretending that this is your job.
you are evidently high on your "office fumes"

So, where is Slow Head now? Is he reading all about his beloved tHuggy Bear's slip of the tongue on WLW? It's all over the Blue Lot. Thom Brennaman said something similar, but not quite as bad, and it ruined his broadcasting career. It will take even more than the typical Morganhole cover-up to avoid termination.
haven't seen it but if he said it then he needs to own it and face the consequences

Can we change the name to DR Homophobe?
there is no doubt in my mind that you probably would have thought/said the same thing that Huggs did.......and if we use your logic what would we call the team doc at michigan....Huggs may have said it but that loser DID it........people /teams who live in glass houses........

there is no doubt in my mind that you probably would have thought/said the same thing that Huggs did.......and if we use your logic what would we call the team doc at michigan....Huggs may have said it but that loser DID it........people /teams who live in glass houses........
Deflection

by the way, I'm not the highest paid employee in the state of WV, but I have been known to be paid $85 an hour for scooping up goose shit on occasion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT