ADVERTISEMENT

NEW BOARDS - How do I... Signature, avatar and more profile settings

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Welcome to the new WVSports.com message boards.

We’ve provided several How To threads so you can familiarize yourself with the new tools and features of the new message boards.

In this thread, we’ll go over making changes to your settings including setting up a Signature, changing your Avatar, and accessing your Personal Details.

How do I change my message board Signature?

Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the page. A drop-down menu of options will appear.

KPNH8CU8SfpYmqhICaUyxDNhS7ZQ-HLE59yEtVwlCy9Zcc5Zfp4ovW5sW0ZcSzIptMqTMrb-kp0SBXnQ8hrUmKKF86177YM_Fd8d4Jwc8zJnmfJqF1io5VblryGV03F_AQ

Click Signature.

In this field, you have the same formatting tools you use to create and reply to threads on the board. You can use these tools to create your signature. That includes text and embedding photos.

Your signature will appear in each thread you create or post you make. It will also replace the previous Signature in any past posts as well upon updating.

How do I change my message board Avatar?

Your avatar is the small photo that appears as an icon on the message board above your username.

UMWSNx9O-LHzzmmALFi-lGeg8tOv2b9IIV-Qg2G3rvCTQROMrC6qdaFPlzF2pJ5dIwHIiWjT09FF_1fSZil1LOwkpOw-opPI6-N03jQ93VpS2e31Gi33kN2i4agaNO6ICQ

To change this avatar, hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the page. A drop-down menu of options will appear.

mxt-fMFJJCWMmlduMvzpWwLRAAbNHHVFJtNkTTqtJI0wOTNyYRyhVbfR9LAuajHEESOhm1ajhRBPNESOFyZyzGKdrnmNMyKtOAwj7unnHILtHor2utFfFyOYvZAt3Ws-rg

Click Avatar.

You are presented with an option to upload an avatar from your computer or a URL.

How do I access all of my profile settings?

If you click your username in the top right hand corner, you’ll get to the Personal Details menu.

You can make changes to several items including your Avatar, the list of alert preferences and watched users/threads. You can also add your location, occupation and more. See the How Do I thread on following threads, users and alert notifications for more on those topics.

Vernon, what happened to the photo galleries from the old fan page? My signature used images stored there. Thanks.

Yeah, I had tried that a couple of weeks ago. Something seems to be on the fritz. On that page, when I click on the "Already a registered user?
click here," it throws you to Rivals main page. When you click on your username in the upper right hand corner it throws you in a loop back to the Fangpage landing page.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT