MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Taking:

WVU -13 at home against Kansas
Arkansas -8.5 at home against South Carolina
Oklahoma - -32.5 at home against Kent State

Got em recorded.
I bet the under last night on Clemson/GT at 51. It was looking great until late in the 4th. Should have bought the extra 0.5 point.

My week 2 picks
Baylor +3.5
Ok State -11.5
Southern Cal -9.5

Here's who I'm betting this week, fell free to play the other side and make a fortune! UT-bama over 64.5,CMU -4.5, UM-Char over 65.5, Houston +2.5 ,UVA =4.5, KU-WVU over 57.5...a six pack for your pleasure! For the purposes of Stone's golden wallet contest, give me the three over's!

your pick have been logged. You are in the lead for the golden wallet.

Snow, sO I have WVU -13, Oklahoma -32.5 and Notre Dame t -20.5

My three picks for this upcoming weekend are as follows: (1) WISCONSIN -17.5 vs. Washington State; (2) UNDER 41 in the Iowa State/Iowa game; and (3) UNDER 72.5 in the Kent State/Oklahoma game.

Laying points is the only thing turdboy and cocksucker ever have laid....

queenie is a virgin and turdboy can't mount his 400 pound wife.

Step aside, little lady. This thread is about men discussing men things. You have plenty of other threads that you've started, in which you can post about your band camp adventures all be your lonesome.

Step aside, little lady. This thread is about men discussing men things. You have plenty of other threads that you've started, in which you can post about your band camp adventures all be your lonesome.
Men? all I see is a cocksucker in you....a hospice care gramps with blue grand kids. a moo retard and some middle aged loser that named himself after a pro wrestler from 20 years ago...

What a collection of twats...LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT