ADVERTISEMENT

My 2021 Michigan Football Prediction

I would say that one of the Big 10 brothers has replied (since the “Show ignored content “) is at the bottom of the page.

Let me guess, a couple of profane names, an attempt to bring up his BS false capital visit and more often than not, a gay reference thrown in for good measure.

Billy Bad Butt, go ahead and rant away. I’m not reading it any more.

Notice how Coach Coward allegedly has me on "ignore," but can't stop posting about me? I thought that I owned SlowHead and the band geek more than any other poster, but Coach Coward is jockeying for the top spot.

Notice how Coach Coward allegedly has me on "ignore," but can't stop posting about me? I thought that I owned SlowHead and the band geek more than any other poster, but Coach Coward is jockeying for the top spot.
the day that you own me will be the day they put me in the ground and I can't answer.....until that day comes you are and will remain my bitch.....now fix me a sandwich

100% delusional, 100% of the time. I have to give you credit for consistency, old man SlowHead. You never waver from puking out your hallucinations on this message board. But I have to go now, as Justin Fields just dropped another dime in Clemson's End Zone, and you just kicked your dog again.

[banana]

100% delusional, 100% of the time. I have to give you credit for consistency, old man SlowHead. You never waver from puking out your hallucinations on this message board. But I have to go now, as Justin Fields just dropped another dime in Clemson's End Zone, and you just kicked your dog again.

[banana]
triggered as always

With the restructured contract deal for HC Jim Harbaugh, this will likely be his final year in Ann Arbor. Anticipate a season tinkering around the .500 mark, and he'll be either terminated, or he'll get a job elsewhere.

They'll hire Iowa State's Matt Campbell in either late December or early January.
You think he makes it through the year? Why don't you hire Campbell now so ISU can go back to battling KU for last.

You think he makes it through the year? Why don't you hire Campbell now so ISU can go back to battling KU for last.
Some are still stuck with that Michigan Man idiocy. Hell, if it were me, I would bring back Rod, if all I had to choose from were Rod or Harbaugh. Harbaugh seems like the kind of guy that would be sitting on the short bus licking windows.

Has the makings of another mega thread without even trying this time.

Your wife would leave you for tHuggs in a New York minute, if he ever divorced his wife, CuckHead.

Your wife would leave you for tHuggs in a New York minute, if he ever divorced his wife, CuckHead.
back to the wife smack huh?....must be a busy day chasing sirens...no time to come up with new material....and just to set the record straight one final time my wife turned 63 today and looks like she's 40, and she has more intelligence in her toenail clippings than your entire family gene pool......have a nice day

Last edited:
Like I said, football program is a mess, and as they say, a dead fish begins to stink at the head. Last year coming up for Harbaugh. The recruit in question wanted to enroll early, and that somehow got botched. Supposedly blamed it on admissions, but that doesn't make any sense. His best friend that played a major role in recruiting him transferred to Washington last week.

This is one of those years where you just write off the season, go maybe .500, and hope a blowout season ending loss to Ohio State is the final nail in the coffin. Pretty much looking at a complete rebuild with a new staff. Job isn't as attractive as it once was, so they'll have work to do in convincing a decent coach to take over the program. Really need to remove the 'Michigan Man' prerequisite from the job description.

First of all, I started this thread which is discussing the woes of Michigan football, and the need for Harbaugh to take a hike.

Secondly, I'm not the one acting as though my team is superior to Ohio State. That would be delusional YOU which is typically followed by the Buzzard confirming your delusion.

Some are still stuck with that Michigan Man idiocy. Hell, if it were me, I would bring back Rod, if all I had to choose from were Rod or Harbaugh. Harbaugh seems like the kind of guy that would be sitting on the short bus licking windows.
Wow, and now this clown is pounding her tiny frail chest about Hairball. Less than three years ago, MichiganTurd was hoping for Ohio State to rout scUM, begging for Hairball to get canned, and welcoming Rich Fraud to return...LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT