ADVERTISEMENT

Morganhole.....

LUVPOWERFB

All-American
Gold Member
May 14, 2003
...is now the 3rd largest city in the state. Took over Wheeling and Parkersburg in the last few years. Next up? Huntington. Watch out...here we come.

Huntington......Home of the easiest and most boring schedule in college football. [laughing] Don't get me started on Basketball.[poop] Wake me up when you play and beat a top 25 team:flushed: D1aa

Hhahahahah....we are a Top 25 team!

No you're not.... When I looked it up, you're ranked somewhere in the 70's preseason. There are only 50 states. And, some of them are North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Delaware, Rhode Island(well you play them), Vermont, Massachusetts, etc...... 70's.... I guess that isn't bad for a D1aa school. Sounds about right.

Huntington, home of All American Quarterback....oops my bad...., Rakeem Cato... Oh, that's right.... Home of "Greatest QB in Southern WV who can't get drafted or make an NFL roster" (Geno Smith{starter}..... Marc Bulger{all pro...97 ass whipper}... Jeff Hostetler{super bowl champion})

I really hate bustin on Cato.... I actually feel he's a pretty good guy. But, Marshall fans make it almost necessary to dispose of their fan's delusion of their, and their players relevance in the real world...

I hear you guys bust on WVU for "Transfers" Do you guys remember Randy Moss, Ahmad Bradshaw....Perhaps your best representatives of all time? ND(kicked), FSU(kicked), MU(last chance motel)....UVA(gone).... We had Trickett who was a graduate transfer, Hostleter transferred from PSU as a linebacker .... and a few JUCOs that became household names...... STFU.. You couldn't land a kite, much less a 4* JUCO.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT