ADVERTISEMENT

More on the WVU Wire feature

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Below you'll find the details of how the Wire will work but I did want to point out that the thread can include content from other media but I would ask that you not post anything from sites or publications that are in direct competition with us so no links to other sites in our business. National media, WVU official site, etc are all welcomed.

WVU Wire Details below and the link: http://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/wvu-wire.15642/

Today we're starting a new features called the WVU Wire. At one time the Wire ran on the front page of each Rivals site but we had too many problems for the format and did away with it completely. Now we'll run it at the top of the forums and it's basically a running feed of WVU sports news. We'll embed all of our content links, tweets, pictures and more. While anyone can post in the thread I would prefer that you only do so if you're certain the information has not previously been submitted. Also it's not meant to be a discussion and comment and comment but more so an actual feed of news updates.

Let's get rolling....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT