ADVERTISEMENT

Mercury News Big12/Pac12 alliance proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not spreading anything.
Just stating the facts. Trump is going to lose the election over his position on the border wall
He needs to come off of it but he can't because that was what he was elected to do.
He is not a great politican. If he was he would be selling the base a plan to ease their concerns and negotiate with powerful lobbying groups.

A lot of people like the current situation because they make millions of dollars from immigrants.

Nothing political.
I don't truthfully like either side.
Just understand what is going on.

No one cares about your views...we didnt ask for them.

Reactions: Rootmaster
When you are afraid of other things you don't get things like crawfish enchiladas.
You ever put avocado on a po boy.
Just something to think about

Not spreading anything.
Just stating the facts. Trump is going to lose the election over his position on the border wall
He needs to come off of it but he can't because that was what he was elected to do.
He is not a great politican. If he was he would be selling the base a plan to ease their concerns and negotiate with powerful lobbying groups.

A lot of people like the current situation because they make millions of dollars from immigrants.

Nothing political.
I don't truthfully like either side.
Just understand what is going on.

It is very political. Political posturing and advocating is extremely divisive and polarizing currently to the point of anger and even violence. Do you really want this on a sports board? You are using a WVU centric message board to claim your personal views as fact regarding a sensitive national issue. I can simply ignore you, but that won't stop you from turning other people off.

Out of 2,347 posts in only 7 months you have generated 286 likes. Have you not noticed that very few here agree with your posts which very subtly denigrate West Virginia and extol the state and University of Texas?

And now you want to talk about illegal immigration and the merits of a border wall. That does not belong here! If I start a thread about today's game are you going to hijack it to further whatever unrelated agenda you may have?

Reactions: Rootmaster
It is very political. Political posturing and advocating is extremely divisive and polarizing currently to the point of anger and even violence. Do you really want this on a sports board? You are using a WVU centric message board to claim your personal views as fact regarding a sensitive national issue. I can simply ignore you, but that won't stop you from turning other people off.

Out of 2,347 posts in only 7 months you have generated 286 likes. Have you not noticed that very few here agree with your posts which very subtly denigrate West Virginia and extol the state and University of Texas?

And now you want to talk about illegal immigration and the merits of a border wall. That does not belong here! If I start a thread about today's game are you going to hijack it to further whatever unrelated agenda you may have?

It all goes back to the issue at hand.
What is West Virginia going to do to put the university and the state in a better position going forward.

Big 12 goes away and West Virginia could find themselves in the American.

The dream conference of Northeast schools and the Virginia schools will not happen.

It all goes back to the issue at hand.
What is West Virginia going to do to put the university and the state in a better position going forward.

Big 12 goes away and West Virginia could find themselves in the American.

The dream conference of Northeast schools and the Virginia schools will not happen.

I may not agree with it and it does tend to belittle WVU, but relatively speaking that is the type of post that belongs here. WVU only needs to do one thing to put themselves in a favorable position down the road conference wise. Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT