ADVERTISEMENT

Meet the "real" Ms. Clinton....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Clinton spoke Monday at the Des Moines Area Rapid Transit Central Station about solving climate change and preserving the environment, flanked by bicycles for effect.
Just hours after Hillary Clinton unveiled her presidential campaign's push to solve global warming through an aggressive carbon-cutting plan, she sauntered up the steps of a 19-seat private jet in Des Moines, Iowa.
The aircraft, a Dassault model Falcon 900B, burns 347 gallons of fuel per hour. And like all Dassault business jets, Hillary's ride was made in France.

2AE2B9E900000578-0-image-a-2_1438033972343.jpg

Clinton spoke Monday at the Des Moines Area Rapid Transit Central Station about solving climate change and preserving the environment, flanked by bicycles for effect.
Just hours after Hillary Clinton unveiled her presidential campaign's push to solve global warming through an aggressive carbon-cutting plan, she sauntered up the steps of a 19-seat private jet in Des Moines, Iowa.
The aircraft, a Dassault model Falcon 900B, burns 347 gallons of fuel per hour. And like all Dassault business jets, Hillary's ride was made in France.

I can't decide if she or Barrack is the bigger liar. I thought Obama had it sewed up, but Hillary is charging.

Last time for that, she'll be hitchhiking from here on out.

Save the planet, preserve American jobs.

Now excuse me, I have to get on my French made private jet and get out of here.

This is the kind of chickenshit politics the wingnuts lap up. Never mind the big picture. All they see is what they want to see. And it justifies their narrow-minded view of the world.

This is the kind of chickenshit politics the wingnuts lap up. Never mind the big picture. All they see is what they want to see. And it justifies their narrow-minded view of the world.

Well, they can't attack her birth certificate or religion. So, go after her transportation. :joy:

Idiot.....talk about being "narrow-minded".
It is not I who denies man-influenced climate change. It is not I who refuses to accept science. It is not I who does not see the profit motives of big business having an influence on the politics of man-made climate change. It is not I who denies reality. My head is not in the sand. Yours is.

It is not I who denies man-influenced climate change. It is not I who refuses to accept science. It is not I who does not see the profit motives of big business having an influence on the politics of man-made climate change. It is not I who denies reality. My head is not in the sand. Yours is.

Can you answer me this? If this climate change is "man-made", then what caused the last climate change and Ice Age to occur? Wasn't that natural? Doesn't this planet go through natural phases of hot/cold? Sure, we speed up the process. But it is inevitable that it will happen.

And you don't think there is profit to be made in "green technology"? If there weren't, then why has T. Boone Pickens started becoming a big proponent in it? HAHA.

As usual you are short on facts or the truth..... I have NEVER denied "man-influenced" climate change. I ALWAYS accept science. I also see the profit motives of people you support who are only in it for the money. You are the poster child for "narrow minded". An example is that you are so insecure that you cannot accept the role that "religion", however is is defined, plays and has played in the history of mankind. You lose again......Maybe your obsession with getting "tea bagged" has affected you view.

Can you answer me this? If this climate change is "man-made", then what caused the last climate change and Ice Age to occur? Wasn't that natural? Doesn't this planet go through natural phases of hot/cold? Sure, we speed up the process. But it is inevitable that it will happen.

And you don't think there is profit to be made in "green technology"? If there weren't, then why has T. Boone Pickens started becoming a big proponent in it? HAHA.

Good comments, however you are wasting your time trying to reason with the narrow minded idiot. He constantly destroys his own arguments and has zero clue that he has done so.

As usual you are short on facts or the truth..... I have NEVER denied "man-influenced" climate change. I ALWAYS accept science. I also see the profit motives of people you support who are only in it for the money. You are the poster child for "narrow minded". An example is that you are so insecure that you cannot accept the role that "religion", however is is defined, plays and has played in the history of mankind. You lose again......Maybe your obsession with getting "tea bagged" has affected you view.
I don't accept religion's role in history? Really? Where did you come up with such an ignorant idea? Religion has been THE predominant influence on the history of the world since written history. Most of the world's wars have been started in the name of someone's religion. Countries have been conquered in the name of someone's god. Millions of people have been killed in the name of god. Science has been denied in the name of god (Galileo). The common thread throughout time is religion has controlled the minds and ideas of those who believe. And they continue to today, unfortunately, in our very country. How could you be so stupid?

There are profits to be made on both sides of the energy argument. My view is that we should be looking to make profits on both sides now - the long term economic benefits are too great to ignore it, and there are lots of reasons why trying to be "greener" has benefits outside of the climate change argument.

As for your first question, look up Milankovitch cycles. Orbital eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession are key variables in that theory, and those are cyclic phenomena.

Nobody is suggesting it is totally man-made, it is a natural process that we are speeding up as you stated in your post. However, that faster we speed it up, the faster it is no longer inhabitable by humans. Shouldn't we slow that down if we can? Predictions are tricky, but it has also been suggested that if our effects aren't reigned in that it will permanently alter those natural phases.

We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

I don't accept religion's role in history? Really? Where did you come up with such an ignorant idea? Religion has been THE predominant influence on the history of the world since written history. Most of the world's wars have been started in the name of someone's religion. Countries have been conquered in the name of someone's god. Millions of people have been killed in the name of god. Science has been denied in the name of god (Galileo). The common thread throughout time is religion has controlled the minds and ideas of those who believe. And they continue to today, unfortunately, in our very country. How could you be so stupid?

Another example of you just not getting it. Granted, every sentence about the negative influence of religion in your response is true, I accept that. Now lets see if you can come up with some positive influences. See, thats the difference between a "narrow minded" hate filled person like you and a "open minded" thoughtful person like me. You lose again.....

Now lets see if you can come up with some positive influences. See, thats the difference between a "narrow minded" hate filled person like you and a "open minded" thoughtful person like me. You lose again.....

Mother Theresa. Gandhi. Martin Luther King Jr. All did great things to help mankind in the name of religion. None were hate-filled people determined to divide, ridicule, or judge. In other words, not hypocrites like most of the wingnuts today.

Reactions: countryroads89
Mother Theresa. Gandhi. Martin Luther King Jr. All did great things to help mankind in the name of religion. None were hate-filled people determined to divide, ridicule, or judge. In other words, not hypocrites like most of the wingnuts today.

See, you can do it. Now was that so hard? You just seem to be unable to separate the wheat from the chaff.

A WVU agency just released a report that the Utica shale in the Appalachian Basin may contain 782 TCU of natural gas. If true that will render all the greenies technologies and unfortunately coal as useless and unlikable economically. It would be completely moronic for future administrations to fund alternatives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT