ADVERTISEMENT

Major mismatch. WVU could have won by 30 but saved legs for Kansas

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Walk in the park for WVU.

Could have won by 30 but saved legs of starters for Kansas at 3 pm Thursday. 78-62 mismatch.

Even kept Erik on bench a lot of minutes early in first half.

Keddy 20, Eric 18 with SIX assists (UNSELFISH), Tree 17 with NINE rebounds, Matthews 13.

88.2% team free throw shooting. Missed TWO free throws.

3’s not impressive but Erik kept passing to someone else to shoot them.

Passing much improved last 10 games, too.

Kansas, with 5-day rest, has tremendous advantage on legs tiredness! Other play-in team gets a NIGHT game!

The dumbass thinks we dont know how to read a boxscore for ourselves...

I sort of liked his troll work at the beginning...now he just needs to go away....

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Could have won by 30 but saved legs of starters for Kansas at 3 pm Thursday. 78-62 mismatch.

Keddy 20, Eric 18 with SIX assists (UNSELFISH), Tree 17 with NINE rebounds, Matthews 13.

Kansas, with 5-day rest, has tremendous advantage on legs tiredness! Other play-in team gets a NIGHT game!
You drink and do drugs, don't you.

WVU may do what Jerry West couldn't accomplish despite his 28 points in 1-point loss to California in title game that brought Jerry the first MVP award to a player on a losing team.

If this team wins March Madness it will NOT be because it has a Jerry West but became is has an Erik, a Tre, an Emmitt, a Keady, etc. Put them all together and they don't have Jerry's talents (who does?) but right now they are an awesome TEAM!

Beat Oklahoma State by 17, lost to Kansas by 2 AT Kansas where Jayhawks lost ONCE all season, beat Iowa State by 3, beat #12 Kansas State by 8, beat Texas Tech by 16 despite resting starters a lot of minutes once outcome was never in doubt (probably could have won by 30 if Kansas wasn't 15 hours away).

He does it all the time. Just changes the name and the headline. Funniest thing is when he uses another alias to praise his post. Pathetic scream for attention. Lol.
he uses another alias to praise his post.

THAT WOULD BE YOU! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CUYAHOGA FALLS EERS AND TALLMADGEERS ARE ME. NO OTHER "ALIAS." TECHNOLOGY GLITCH FORCED ME TO USE TALLMADGEERS ON ONE SITE AFTER I MISSED FROM CUYAHOGA FALLS TO TALLMADGE, 2 OHIO CITIES THAT SHARE SAME BOUNDARIES. YOU TELL MORE LIKES THAN DONALD TRUMP. YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU DO UNSCRUPULOUS THINGS THAT ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU IS AS UNSCRUPULOUS AND MISERABLE AND NASTY AS YOU. TALK WVU FACTS, NOT PERSONAL INSULTS. THAT'S THE TACTIC OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THEY ARE IN OVER THEIR HEADS WITH THE ORIGINAL POSTER.

THAT WOULD BE YOU! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CUYAHOGA FALLS EERS AND TALLMADGEERS ARE ME. NO OTHER "ALIAS." TECHNOLOGY GLITCH FORCED ME TO USE TALLMADGEERS ON ONE SITE AFTER I MISSED FROM CUYAHOGA FALLS TO TALLMADGE, 2 OHIO CITIES THAT SHARE SAME BOUNDARIES. YOU TELL MORE LIKES THAN DONALD TRUMP. YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU DO UNSCRUPULOUS THINGS THAT ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU IS AS UNSCRUPULOUS AND MISERABLE AND NASTY AS YOU. TALK WVU FACTS, NOT PERSONAL INSULTS. THAT'S THE TACTIC OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THEY ARE IN OVER THEIR HEADS WITH THE ORIGINAL POSTER.
Thank God you use all caps. Nobody could see what you type.

You're a fake and a dope. Several of us on tos have saved your posts where you corrected your faulty original posts but forgot which alias you were using. It tells the world you have several personas little one. Moron.

WVU didn't have the legs for the Kansas game. Not that it would have mattered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT