ADVERTISEMENT

Mac/Iphone Help

stevek01

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2010
I have an older Mac Air laptop that is split for two users . I synced my phone when i first got the phone and laptop but we never synced my wifes phone to it.

my question is if we try to link her phone to LT will her contacts merge with my contacts ?

TIA for any help

I have an older Mac Air laptop that is split for two users . I synced my phone when i first got the phone and laptop but we never synced my wifes phone to it.

my question is if we try to link her phone to LT will her contacts merge with my contacts ?

TIA for any help
It SHOULD not. When backing up phones on my MacBook Pro, it has it backed up under the name of the phone that is linked to it.

Reactions: stevek01
It SHOULD not. When backing up phones on my MacBook Pro, it has it backed up under the name of the phone that is linked to it.
thank you much . Ive been afraid to try it because because when i did it on my old laptop it meshed the contacts . that laptop wasnt divided like this one is so ill give it a try.

Thanks for the reply

thank you much . Ive been afraid to try it because because when i did it on my old laptop it meshed the contacts . that laptop wasnt divided like this one is so ill give it a try.

Thanks for the reply
Just change your whore’s contact names to something ambiguous like George. No need to have “blowie McGee” or “Ass eating Angie” in there. That’s a rookie move.

Just change your whore’s contact names to something ambiguous like George. No need to have “blowie McGee” or “Ass eating Angie” in there. That’s a rookie move.
i did. i changed it to your whores name.....thanks

TIA for any help
If you have separate Login for you and your wife, you should be OK.

Reactions: stevek01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT