ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like 6-6 for the Mounties to me but that's

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
counting a win over GSU which is far from a sure thing. If you boys struggle with the option attack and have to count on Howard to win a shootout....Dana can get a jump on his next job search! You can grossly overpay the next guy!

counting a win over GSU which is far from a sure thing. If you boys struggle with the option attack and have to count on Howard to win a shootout....Dana can get a jump on his next job search! You can grossly overpay the next guy!
you could be right my friend....but the harsh reality is that should we finish 6-6 we will get a better bowl in a better location with a much bigger payout than the cows will get even if they go undefeated and win their jv conference....throw in the 20 million or so that we'll get from the big 12 and we'll be fine......I thought I read somewhere that the herd's "share" of CUSA light was something around $17.42 after taxes.....try as you might you will never catch up to big brother....it was that way when I started jousting with you 10 years ago, it's that way now, and it will be that way until the rapture....so endeth the lesson

Our objective is to put the best team we can on the field....you boys all seem to want to be accountants and count your loot! " We know we're phony as hell but we make more money than you do!". Hell, if it was all about money, Harvard and Yale would play for the trophy every year!

That should definitely give us more quality wins than Marshall...

What did you aliens do with my friend Dolo? A whole post without incessant hurtful name calling...bring my friend back from the far reaches of the universe!

What did you aliens do with my friend Dolo? A whole post without incessant hurtful name calling...bring my friend back from the far reaches of the universe!
Don't lie and act hypocritical and I won't accurately describe you behaving in that fashion...

Our objective is to put the best team we can on the field....you boys all seem to want to be accountants and count your loot! " We know we're phony as hell but we make more money than you do!". Hell, if it was all about money, Harvard and Yale would play for the trophy every year!
the golden rule.....he who has the gold makes the rules...and that's why marshal will never get any better of a deal than a 5 or 6 for 1......oh but I forgot,,,,,we are going to stop playing lower tier schools soon......looks like you guys missed your chance....but you can always watch us on TV....we're on every week....and NOT on the little sisters of the poor sports network like the cusa teams are......we've been "there" before and we'll get "there" again.......you all aren't even ELIGIBLE to get" there"....more harsh reality

the golden rule.....he who has the gold makes the rules...and that's why marshal will never get any better of a deal than a 5 or 6 for 1......oh but I forgot,,,,,we are going to stop playing lower tier schools soon......looks like you guys missed your chance....but you can always watch us on TV....we're on every week....and NOT on the little sisters of the poor sports network like the cusa teams are......we've been "there" before and we'll get "there" again.......you all aren't even ELIGIBLE to get" there"....more harsh reality
Brutal!

6-6 probably means we're looking for a new coach in 2016. If the QB play is good from the start, we could win 8 games. We need to be at least 3-1 in September though to make that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT