ADVERTISEMENT

Like father like daughter...too good to pass up

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
seems as rev al's daughter Dominique sued NYC for 5 million after sustaining "grievous and permanent ankle damage" when she stepped on a crack (somewhere Devo is smiling) in the sidewalk in Soho (thought they had gold sidewalks there).....so then she goes and hikes up a mountain in Bali and proclaims it to the world by social media.......I'll bet her attorney is real happy....of course he'll never get paid anyway:sunglasses:

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought your post was going to say something about Chelsea receiving some oral service.

seems as rev al's daughter Dominique sued NYC for 5 million after sustaining "grievous and permanent ankle damage" when she stepped on a crack (somewhere Devo is smiling) in the sidewalk in Soho (thought they had gold sidewalks there).....so then she goes and hikes up a mountain in Bali and proclaims it to the world by social media.......I'll bet her attorney is real happy....of course he'll never get paid anyway:sunglasses:
Getting great coverage today.

"Step on a crack and break your mothers back." That is my guiding principle in life.

Rev. Al is probably using his daughter to get the money to pay his 5m back taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT