ADVERTISEMENT

"Let's not bury the lede here: Nancy Pelosi is done. There is no more Speaker Nancy Pelosi."

78a8f08faf72c869.jpg

Meh, McCarthy won't be much better for Americans.

The Freedom Caucus will have a lot of influence especially with such a small majority. If you can't be happy Nancy is losing the gavel then you truly are controlled opposition. Me I'm happy as hell and hopes she retires now.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The Freedom Caucus will have a lot of influence especially with such a small majority. If you can't be happy Nancy is losing the gavel then you truly are controlled opposition. Me I'm happy as hell and hopes she retires now.
Listen, I'm not saying anything I haven't been saying on here since 2015. I'm just being a little less subtle and a whole lot more blunt.

Listen, I'm not saying anything I haven't been saying on here since 2015. I'm just being a little less subtle and a whole lot more blunt.

If you want to freak out. Go do some research on Global Central Bank Digital Currency and all that will involve. Plenty to work with there.

A buddy was talking about a new 10 commandments the Pope & other world religion leaders are trying to do

Not Catholic so wouldn't know what the Pope is really up to. He claims it's not true though.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Not Catholic so wouldn't know what the Pope is really up to. He claims it's not true though.

I didn't know exactly what was going on
Dont trust the Pope or any religious leader for that matter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT