ADVERTISEMENT

Lets be Realistic

I don't know who Brad Smith is. Odd that there is ANYTHING here that gets censored though considering lunatics like you can post anything you want whenever you want no matter how off the wall or flat out false. Have to get an explanation of the backstory of Brad Smith and whatever runs this site.

What exactly did Brad Smith do that you are so afraid of that you ban a straightforward interview with Mountaineer great Steadman Bailey who describes in some detail some of the internal problems he has witnessed with the coaching staff at WVU? Its not like people who are intelligent can ONLY read this site--lol. They can just go look up Steadman Bailey's interview if they want to. So you aren't accomplishing anything.
You don't get it do you? This confirms your ignorance.

Maybe it’s using a little thing called doubt due to the FACT that Bailey was not here to witness any interaction between the coach and the players other than watching the game on Saturday. What went on during the hours of practice, film sessions, meetings, meals, travel and pre / post game? Only the staff and players know and if I hear it from the ones who were actually there I’d buy it. Otherwise I am not going to believe it from the likes of you or Bailey for that matter based on your agenda.
Bailey completely contradicts your baseless statements and said he has a relationship with all the players and visits fairly regularly. They are the ones telling him what is happening. The evidence is the enormous number of players- many starters, leaving the program. On the opposite end is you simply trying to cover for your good ole boy coach who is dragging WVU down to depths not experienced since the 1950s.

Bailey completely contradicts your baseless statements and said he has a relationship with all the players and visits fairly regularly. They are the ones telling him what is happening. The evidence is the enormous number of players- many starters, leaving the program. On the opposite end is you simply trying to cover for your good ole boy coach who is dragging WVU down to depths not experienced since the 1950s.
Just as many coming in as going out.

Bailey currently training Prather. Enough of your bull.

Any word you type is bull.
Again with the baseless, meaningless, infantile declarations. You are the liar and cannot back up anything you say.

best to close your hole and stop. Youve already made an ass of yourself dont make it worse.

Last edited:
Again with the baseless, meaningless, infantile declarations. You are the liar and cannot back up anything you say.

best to close you hole and stop. Youve already made an ass of yourself dont make it worse.
Whenever you are proven wrong you become middle school defensive.

Not true. Wvu leads the nation in losses from the portal.
How many do you think has transferred this past season? How many were worth a crap to begin with? What 5 or 6 at best. You seem awfully happy that WVU is not succeeding. Must be a Herd fan.

Rootmaster is Bucky.

How many do you think has transferred this past season? How many were worth a crap to begin with? What 5 or 6 at best. You seem awfully happy that WVU is not succeeding. Must be a Herd fan.

Rootmaster is Bucky.
Lol. Everytime you get called out for being an unknowing blowhard you revert to the same middle school responses... diversion and subject change. Your posts are becoming less and less intelligent by the day. You continue to be amusing however.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Make your profile Bucky-root. That way you won't need two profiles.

Man it took you kooks all day to come up with your continued b.s. and spin?

I simply posted the status of a QB to make of what you will . You morons are the ones all broken up about it--guess you were among the group claiming he was on his way to WVU because an OC is.

That's on you, not me.
While I appreciate your passion for the craft, this is a sports forum. So please stop proclaiming your love of providing felatio.

It was a really good hire but how do you bring in a new OC and force an offensive staff on him that has proven unsuccessful? The only assistant on the offensive side of the ball that seems to be producing above average results is RB Coach.

QB? No improvement

RB? Brown yes, Mathis seems to have been coached up

WR? Cannot get separation, cannot win 1 on 1 situations, drops

TE? Nothing game changing at all

Line? Terrible over 3 years

More changes needed made than just bringing in another play caller and expecting a total overhaul of the offense.

WVU football and basketball has been similar to a business under bad management. And it starts at the very top of the Athletic Department.

Going to the Arizona Bowl and struggling to score 14 points is equivalent to going to the second round in NCAA tournament and losing.

Not saying Fire Huggins or even Fire Brown but JFC is it that hard to make staff tweaks to try and improve?

Not true. Wvu leads the nation in losses from the portal.
Not even close to true. Most of what we've lost are buried in the depth chart or have been passed by other players. WR may be the only exception. There are many teams out there that have more Portal transfers than WVU.

Not even close to true. Most of what we've lost are buried in the depth chart or have been passed by other players. WR may be the only exception. There are many teams out there that have more Portal transfers than WVU.
Don't throw facts at rootie....he has a narrative to tell on here....anything anti-WVU.

Nice try at massaging the crappy track record junior. However...WVU is out in front.

I get the excitement, but I think we need to tap the brakes. USC has sucked the last few years. We need to keep that thought in prospective. Until the offensive line problems are resolved, it does not matter who is the quarterback. He is either going to be running for his life or taking major hits.
Or going through his reads and quickly and accurately delivering the ball to a receiver who's not double covered within 2.8 seconds on average.

I get the excitement, but I think we need to tap the brakes. USC has sucked the last few years. We need to keep that thought in prospective. Until the offensive line problems are resolved, it does not matter who is the quarterback. He is either going to be running for his life or taking major hits.
USC still averaged over 30 points a game even though they sucked.

Find a QB that can move his feet and the line would be a little better because defense would have to account for another player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT