ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on Expansion

Insiders just told me

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: Insiders just told me

We had a poster on our homeboard who stated that he had a quick visit with our Univ Pres (he was the chair of the expansion committee) and he told him that within the month they are planning on holding a meeting to vote to disband the expansion committee. It sounds like we are pretty stable and happy with the 10 teams we have in the league.

I hope the big 12 will always take a stand to never let in Louisville. Not a fan at all.

It is all a runor and will not be confirmed until 4:00 Tuesday. You can bookmarket!

BTW, I am from TOS.

LOL ... the "runor" and "bookmarket" gave you away. Some traditions need to migrate with us. It's our unique heritage!

Originally posted by DenverCat:
ok, but for whatever reason, Rutgers is growing on me if FSU has no interest.
Ok what WVU fan put you up that?
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Around here it's a big joke that I hate Rutgers. It is true that I dislike them a great deal but it's due mostly to Greg Schiano.

On a serious note they bring nothing to the conference and as much as I want to see another eastern team or two they are one we shouldn't consider.

Originally posted by Vernon:

Ok what WVU fan put you up that?
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Around here it's a big joke that I hate Rutgers. It is true that I dislike them a great deal but it's due mostly to Greg Schiano.

On a serious note they bring nothing to the conference and as much as I want to see another eastern team or two they are one we shouldn't consider.
I hate them for the ass whooping Ray Rice and the rest of em put on us in the Texas bowl not so many years ago.

I like this guy.

He went straight for the kill shot.

Good work, DenverCat.
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Vernon:

C'mon V, RU's in the latest Top 25 football poll!
party0023.r191677.gif

I would rather lose a nut like that rugby dude than invite RU**

Elfed.

I really have no desire to expand. I love the idea of playing our 9 conference opponents every year. I was originally good with the idea of FSU and one other but not so much anymore. I just like the idea of Texas, Oklahoma, and everyone else on the schedule every season and deciding the conference champ by playing them all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT