ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to the skunkweasles

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
for crushing the mighty rockettes........but hey....at least you are still playing.......other games of interest....WV ladies vs Arizona today at noon...and on march 20 THE defending Division 2 national champion and 31-2 Glenville State University Lady Pioneers vs Tampa

for crushing the mighty rockettes........but hey....at least you are still playing.......other games of interest....WV ladies vs Arizona today at noon...and on march 20 THE defending Division 2 national champion and 31-2 Glenville State University Lady Pioneers vs Tampa
Girls hoops of no interest to me...but it'd be a dull world if we were all the same!

Hopefully the WVU ladies hoops teams don't take after Thuggy type squads, and play those three hour thug-fest foul every play type games. Michigan girls game starts at 3 today on same channel.

Remember that WVU game a few weeks back where the visiting squad was called for 8 fouls before the first media timeout? This is why Thuggy doesn't like to venture far from the friendly confines of Asbestos Arena.

Thanks, CFE, for the schedule update.

Hopefully the WVU ladies hoops teams don't take after Thuggy type squads, and play those three hour thug-fest foul every play type games. Michigan girls game starts at 3 today on same channel.

Remember that WVU game a few weeks back where the visiting squad was called for 8 fouls before the first media timeout? This is why Thuggy doesn't like to venture far from the friendly confines of Asbestos Arena.
personally I thought yesterday's game was poorly officiated......not favoring one team over another, but just the inconsistency.....calling touch fouls and looking the other way on hard fouls...officials out of position making calls.....you know the old saying..."be as bad as you want just be consistent".....they weren't yesterday for either squad.....but it's all over now

Do you remember when the asbestos abatement project was going on at the Coliseum? The Old Fold & Blew played some of their games at the Charleston Civic Center, including an embarrassing loss to the Ohio Bobcats, which I enjoyed seeing in person. A car load of us traveled to Athens many years ago to see WVU get punked by the Bobcats at the Convocation Center, too. tHuggy's first college thumped his second college on each occasion. O.U. actually has a winning record vs. WVU...LOL

Imagine that. Those damn referees. If it weren't for bad officiating, WVU would be the only team in the history of college sports to never lose a game on the gridiron or court.
evidently you can't read or have understanding issues...I said the zebras were inconsistent...I know that's a large word so look it up...never did I say they were biased against WVU...it's what you chose to see

Do you remember when the asbestos abatement project was going on at the Coliseum? The Old Fold & Blew played some of their games at the Charleston Civic Center, including an embarrassing loss to the Ohio Bobcats, which I enjoyed seeing in person. A car load of us traveled to Athens many years ago to see WVU get punked by the Bobcats at the Convocation Center, too. tHuggy's first college thumped his second college on each occasion. O.U. actually has a winning record vs. WVU...LOL
more HOF Bear obsession...you can probably call to memory every loss in the Bear;s career.....they call that stalking

more HOF Bear obsession...you can probably call to memory every loss in the Bear;s career.....they call that stalking
Hey, dipsh!t: I was too young to remember, but my father has clear memories of tHuggy's freshman year at O.U. tHuggs thought that he was going to step right in and be the BMOC in Athens, but a phenom named, "Walter Luckett," who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated, got all of the attention. This is why tHuggy ran away crying to Morganhole. I grew up close to where tHuggs did, so of course I know a lot about him.

evidently you can't read or have understanding issues...I said the zebras were inconsistent...I know that's a large word so look it up...never did I say they were biased against WVU...it's what you chose to see
I didn't read your BS sob story. I've read all of yesterday's posts from your fanbase, who blamed the officials, as usual. You have a long history of ALWAYS making excuses for EACH & EVERY loss.

btw, your women's team must be getting cheated by the officials today.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Hey, dipsh!t: I was too young to remember, but my father has clear memories of tHuggy's freshman year at O.U. tHuggs thought that he was going to step right in and be the BMOC in Athens, but a phenom named, "Walter Luckett," who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated, got all of the attention. This is why tHuggy ran away crying to Morganhole. I grew up close to where tHuggs did, so of course I know a lot about him.
you always have excuses why ahia is better than WV....sorry fluffy...it doesn't fly...I;m sure the HOF bear was afraid of some guy named walter....and what HOF is walter in now?

Oh, Bucket by Luckett, an Ohio Hall of Famer, averaged 13.5 points during his freshman season as compared to tHuggs' paltry 2.3 PPG. tHuggs made a good decision to transfer down to WVU, as he never would have been the man in Athens.
f73c7528-8436-4f48-bc1b-61479bd9ede0.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Anybody notice that the disgraceful, pig pen, pecker headed, phat fvck is yet to show his fat self over to this forum?

What a dripping vagina the pig pen, pecker headed, phat fvck truly is.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I have noticed that Slow Head can't spell, "weasel." You'd think that a golf course grunt like Slow Head would be familiar with weasels and other rodents. That's some great Glenville State education for you right there.

I have noticed that Slow Head can't spell, "weasel." You'd think that a golf course grunt like Slow Head would be familiar with weasels and other rodents. That's some great Glenville State education for you right there.
says the ambulance chaser with an office on wheels.....btw....who is retired and living the life and who is still stopping at sheetz for free internet service while chasing clients ?.......just sayin

Gville has 1200 students...the team they beat last year in the championship game had 13000......and the coach is a babe.... from Parkersburg I think......gotta love em
says the ambulance chaser with an office on wheels.....btw....who is retired and living the life and who is still stopping at sheetz for free internet service while chasing clients ?.......just sayin
Delusional Slow Head is bragging about Division 12 girls basketball and thinks that we don't now that he's too old to work anymore...LOL

Delusional Slow Head is bragging about Division 12 girls basketball and thinks that we don't now that he's too old to work anymore...LOL
actually I'm spraying fairways for a local course next week......$40 an hour is hard to turn down when you like a little mad money......need a part time job? I can hook you up

actually I'm spraying fairways for a local course next week......$40 an hour is hard to turn down when you like a little mad money......need a part time job? I can hook you up
Why would I take a pay cut just to scoop goose sh!t, geezer?

gas prices for your office are probably a bitch...just trying to help AC...charity begins at home......btw JMU ! JMU!
You should take some of that chump change that you "earn" for scooping up duck snot on golf courses and donate it to James Madison University because as soon as you flapped your dentures on here about the Lady Dukes, the Lady Buckeyes started to run them clean out of the arena, according to ESPN.com's Gamecast (no, I haven't watched a second of the game).

You should take some of that chump change that you "earn" for scooping up duck snot on golf courses and donate it to James Madison University because as soon as you flapped your dentures on here about the Lady Dukes, the Lady Buckeyes started to run them clean out of the arena, according to ESPN.com's Gamecast (no, I haven't watched a second of the game).
neither did I...was just trying to get under your skin....which I did:eer:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT