ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Pat McAfee for being nominated to the 2023 Pro Football Hall of Fame!

He's doing a hell of a great job on gameday. It's good to see a redneck on there that knows what he's talking about from a perspective I enjoy. Fellow rednecks, I reckon.

Reactions: Humptod
I thought he punted!
He played during the glory years of Rich Rodriguez. I doubt he punted very often when Rod was coaching, as Rod wasn't fond of the punt. He's also the same guy that made national headlines back in 2007 for getting the death threats after the 13-9 Pitt loss, for missing a couple chip shot field goals.

Reactions: Humptod
Those were the good old days when getting death threats took some work. Now a days everyone gets death threats.

You have to give McAfee credit. He arguably lost the most important college game of his career vs. Pitt, then became the laughingstock of Indianapolis by swimming intoxicated in a downtown channel during the wee hours of the morning but has since landed on his feet with a sh!tload of money in his pocket.

I thought Vanderjackoff was the idiot kicker. The Canuck.
VanderJerk was the idiot kicker, who Peyton Manning once blasted for getting all liquored up and running off at the mouth. McAfee was just as stupid as he got liquored up and illegally swam in an Indianapolis canal in the middle of the night. Morganhole U. could also be called, "Drunk Idiot Kicker University" (DIKU). He blew a .15, which is probably your normal BAC on the golf course...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT