ADVERTISEMENT

Kiolbassa Smoked Sausages

pacs life

All-Conference
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2010
Costco carries the best smoked sausages I have ever eaten. The Beef Sausage and the Beef & Cheddar Sausage are both from the Kiolbassa Provision Company in San Antonio Texas and are fantastic. Great flavor and bite are great on the grill. These put Hillshire, Eckrich,Smithfield and Wrights to shame.

Kiolbassa Provision Company

One of my ultimate comfort foods is sliced kielbasa fried in a skillet with potatoes (cubed and boiled) and onions.

I think they're pretty decent

However, not sure I'm quite as excited about them as yourself.....

I am always up for suggestions, what are your favorite brands?....

Thanks for the input.....

Re: I am always up for suggestions, what are your favorite brands?....

not kielbasa but conecuh brand smoked sausage, the thinner links are incredible off the grill with some mustard or bbq sauce as a dipper

get them at publix grocery store here and since trying these havent used another sausage

This post was edited on 9/16 4:31 PM by wvu_debo

Re: I am always up for suggestions, what are your favorite brands?....

My point was not that I had a better alternative; merely that I myself wouldn't refer to this brand as "the best smoked sausages I have ever eaten". I think one thing I didn't care for was the huge size of the Kiolbassa brand links; though I realize some would strongly disagree with that perspective.

Truth be known, I couldn't tell you what represents "the best I've ever eaten". I think it's probably because I myself honestly prefer kolbassi to smoked sausage; though "true" kolbassi (as least as I think of it) really isn't available in my area. Plus, these days, I'm far more likely to grill metts (which obviously aren't terribly dissimilar) than smoked sausage. Maybe I'm just not all that particular anymore.

I also personally tend to avoid these "best" kinds-of blanket claims....both because my memory no longer allows me to remember what's "best" anymore, but also because what's best to me anymore tends to be what's in front of me at the time
confused0024.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT