ADVERTISEMENT

King

He didn't want to see the entire sh!t show that he created. Your obsession with Ohio State is creepy, Pops. I won't even be watching Ohio State's almost certain loss to Michigan live, as I have better things to do on a Sunday afternoon than watch two underachieving college basketball teams play in what will likely turn out to be a meaningless game from a postseason perspective. However, I will record the game on my DVR, so that I can watch it to warm up for my next dental appointment. Heavily favored WVU plays 2-7 Oklahoma TONIGHT at home, but Paw Paw weirdo is only worried about tomorrow's Big 10 game. #CreepyObsession

He didn't want to see the entire sh!t show that he created. Your obsession with Ohio State is creepy, Pops. I won't even be watching Ohio State's almost certain loss to Michigan live, as I have better things to do on a Sunday afternoon than watch two underachieving college basketball teams play in what will likely turn out to be a meaningless game from a postseason perspective. However, I will record the game on my DVR, so that I can watch it to warm up for my next dental appointment. Heavily favored WVU plays 2-7 Oklahoma TONIGHT at home, but Paw Paw weirdo is only worried about tomorrow's Big 10 game. #CreepyObsession
I thought maybe it was for improper dressing.....I don't call 6 points heavily favored but I;ll take it......and tomorrow I'm just hoping for a foot fungus for both teams....looks like the nuts may have a case of the Mcneil Malaise

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT