ADVERTISEMENT

K-State's new football facility... We have work to do!!

Impressive project for a Program not normally associated with the leading revenue generators in the nation. Just another indicator the arms race in collegiate facilities not only isn't limited to the biggest programs....but isn't ending anytime soon.

Yea hard to believe that some people are against facilities upgrades......Cant fix srupid.

meh. once the old man retires, they will once again be irrelevant.

not concerned about K State.

In other words, so long as.....and ONLY as long as.....the "old man" is on the sidelines at KSU, you're apparently prepared to grant them your almighty respect.

Meanwhile, while I admittedly have NO clue how long Dana is destined to remain in Morgantown.....and I do hope it's going to be for some time.. ...why is it that I wouldn't be at all surprised if the "old man" is still working the sidelines in Manhatten the year AFTER we welcome our next Head Coach (whenever that is) ??

In other words, so long as.....and ONLY as long as.....the "old man" is on the sidelines at KSU, you're apparently prepared to grant them your almighty respect.

Meanwhile, while I admittedly have NO clue how long Dana is destined to remain in Morgantown.....and I do hope it's going to be for some time.. ...why is it that I wouldn't be at all surprised if the "old man" is still working the sidelines in Manhatten the year AFTER we welcome our next Head Coach (whenever that is) ??

I've accepted the fact that Bill Snyder will own Dana as long as those two meet on the field, you should too.

I think Bill will be gone in 2-3 years (retirement) and Dana will be gone in 1-2 years (fired) so until then I'll just have to accept the ass kickings from KSU. I certainly do not enjoy them.

That is increadible and, frankly, shameful. What a hot mess our universities and, especially college football, has become. Totally perverted by money. Sad really...

PS. not saying that we should not upgrade...we don't have a choice, but this ridiculous spiral will bite us all in the ass some day.

WOW... They got real brick and stuff. Not a poo-dunk vinyl banner.....

Oliver Luck gave stirring speeches and elevated my desire to contribute to the U. I haven't seen much from this new guy and I have some reservations about his "leadership". Is he a motivator or just another "accountant"?

Luck was a good "speaker" but I can't say much more than that. Well the stadium is being upgraded and Luck is no longer here. I too think KSU will be a after thought after Snyder retires. They'll become like Syracuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT