ADVERTISEMENT

Just to clear the air:

Show me where I've ever said Huntington was a great place to live.
The article is about arrests, not places to live. You two please try and keep up.

Show me where I've ever said Huntington was a great place to live.
The article is about arrests, not places to live. You two please try and keep up.
I am shocked that you missed the point. You might want to sharpen your crayons corky.

26 heroine overdoses in 6 hours and fat city USA. When you add in dumbest motherfukers on earth huntington is the city of champions.

You stupid bastard. You have no point, the whole thread is about arrests until you and Old Dirty Buzzard jump in and completely get off topic. Once again, you show the idiocy that is David Cone.

You stupid bastard. You have no point, the whole thread is about arrests until you and Old Dirty Buzzard jump in and completely get off topic. Once again, you show the idiocy that is David Cone.
Its ok corky. People live cutetards.

16 which is what the article said, WVU 20. Most programs at least win with this many arrests, you guys suck in all aspects of the game.

And yet you've never beaten us, so what does that say about you?

I seriously doubt that any of you will ever get it, but you don't realize how stupid you look going to the message board of a team you've never beaten and tell them how much they suck.

It would be like us going to the Oklahoma board and telling them they suck when they got knocked out of the playoffs. The one major difference being that we have actually beaten them. Multiple times.

But as a member of the Big 12 Conference, WVU hasn't beaten Oklahoma, or Kansas State, for that matter.

But as a member of the Big 12 Conference, WVU hasn't beaten Oklahoma, or Kansas State, for that matter.

I knew you couldn't possibly understand.

We aren't running to their boards telling them they suck, are we?

How stupid would that be? Go to the board of a team we haven't beaten in 4 years and tell them they suck? Then imagine how much more ridiculous that would be if we had never beaten them.

You guys would be calling us morons ... but apparently don't own mirrors

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT