ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

iu

iu

iu

We were talking about hot Russian Babes during that meeting, not my Son's business deals!

I dunno Joe, think we should ask for a few extra fortune cookies with that Chinese money order tonight or what?
iu

I'm Joe Biden and I am the new man, guy or what it is called yeah president of untied states of the republic of china. Oh shoot you know the thing.

Harris said she would do my work for me so I'm going back in the basement. My first thing to do is make it legal to sniff hair and touch boobs.

Long live uh uh you know the thing. Come on man.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Damn I could win this thing....I can't remember if I promised to raise taxes and end fracking, or end deportations and cut out ICE?
iu

Did you promise to stop being so damn creepy?

I'm Joe Biden and I open this country to all.

Terrorist: thanks joe. We will let you live but kill the rest of the infidels in America.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
What you mean I didn't turn the Senate blue? Was I suppose to do that? What? I lost seats in the house.

Republicans have so far gained seats in the House and look likely to keep their majority in the Senate, though that will depend on who wins what are likely to be two runoff elections in Georgia.

They argue Pelosi will have to bow to those realities while pointing to divisions in Pelosi's caucus that have been on public display.

Have you noticed that Trump haters use the phrase, “No wide-spread voter fraud”.

ANY fraud, polling place interference, etc., needs to be investigated regardless of whether “wide-spread” or not!

I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter. I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of the great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie. I remember all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

I will be giving you the same respect you gave President Trump.

BLM to Biden: Time to pay up and appoint BLM members to your presidential staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT