ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy desperately trying to climb out of last place

Jimmy Carter talking about Obama. Now THAT IS REAL funny. Obama is a lot better than Carter. The only thing that Obama miscalculated on was the Muslim Brotherhood and the Arab Spring.

Jimmy Carter talking about Obama. Now THAT IS REAL funny. Obama is a lot better than Carter. The only thing that Obama miscalculated on was the Muslim Brotherhood and the Arab Spring.

There are quite a few more misses by Obama. The horrible Iraq decision. The red line in Syria. The Libya debacle. The Russian reset. I could go on.

Carter had good intentions, but he got in over his head in DC. Obama has had to stay up at night to dream of things to intentionally screw up to do damage to the world.

There are quite a few more misses by Obama. The horrible Iraq decision. The red line in Syria. The Libya debacle. The Russian reset. I could go on.

I have no problem with his handling of Iraq. The miscalculations I mentioned were meant to include Syria and Libya. Have no problem with his basically staying out of the Russian issues. The big problems I have had with his Presidency have been his well documented lies, his attempts to racially divide this country in order to gain votes and his EPA decisions that put West Virginia workers and families out of jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT