ADVERTISEMENT

Is this what has Muslim loving bitch Pelosi all up in( no arms)?

Funny.....I don't see where I said "full-time" job anywhere there.....yet you assume........

Well if you're not full time, then you are part time unless you work illegally? Either way (full or part time) you are NOT "retired" or even "semi-retired" if you are gainfully employed.

Well if you're not full time, then you are part time unless you work illegally? Either way (full or part time) you are NOT "retired" or even "semi-retired" if you are gainfully employed.

This is getting too easy.....

sem·i·re·tired /ˌsemērəˈtī(ə)rd,ˌsemīrəˈtīərd
adjective: semi-retired
having retired or withdrawn from employment or an occupation but continuing to work part-time or occasionally.

[roll]

This is getting too easy.....

sem·i·re·tired /ˌsemērəˈtī(ə)rd,ˌsemīrəˈtīərd
adjective: semi-retired
having retired or withdrawn from employment or an occupation but continuing to work part-time or occasionally.

[roll]

OK now we're making progress! So now you finally admit your job is "part time"...but requires you to travel out of town to places like Atlanta GA where you have time to check up on Negroes who you don't know and can't identify by name.o_O

So what does a "part time" job like that pay and how did they find YOU?

OK now we're making progress! So now you finally admit your job is "part time"...but requires you to travel out of town to places like Atlanta GA where you have time to check up on Negroes who you don't know and can't identify by name.o_O

So what does a "part time" job like that pay and how did they find YOU?

My skills.....[winking]

Both you two lied....I proved it.....apology accepted.

I lied? You proved it?

So an accomplished liar still demands recognition that he lied about being "retired" or even "semi-retired"?

Well...congratulations!!!!!!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT