ADVERTISEMENT

Is there really Georgia Southern smack here?

Good for you guys! That's adorable!

Well thanks for the response Doc D. Can you list the top 5 smack talkers on this board? I assume you're one so you really only have to name 4 others. I'm in for the long hall you see & we over on www.gsufans.com would like you to share your smack expertise with us. We would like to learn from the best in FBS.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?31416-Never-to-early-West-Virgina-Thread

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?31421-For-ML-amp-his-WV-coal-mine-n-friends

Now ValleyBoy has a vast knowledge of that other Mountaineers football team from CrappSt but just wanted to find out if there are any things that the 2 Mountaineers have in common. Now ValleyBoy knows that the CrappSt fans are not into couch burning. Is Ya'll into goathumping like CrappSt fans?

Now ValleyBoy has a vast knowledge of that other Mountaineers football team from CrappSt but just wanted to find out if there are any things that the 2 Mountaineers have in common. Now ValleyBoy knows that the CrappSt fans are not into couch burning. Is Ya'll into goathumping like CrappSt fans?

Now Valley, they're both hail from the mountains, but that doesn't mean they have bestial desires like App. State fans. Then again they are mountain folk, soooooooo it could be.

So Doc which one of your rivals talks the most trash on this board???
It is actually kind of odd. Our rivals typically only post on the main board. This board is typically only populated by the few fans of tuneup teams...

So Doc which one of your rivals talks the most trash on this board???

They have nothing but lame dames on this forum. Of course, I'm sure you've recognized that for yourself already. The smack talking Ear Fans, or at least the ones that attempt to talk trash, unfortunately have rooted themselves on the Herd forum. We kick their asses there, but they're too stupid to realize, and continue to get abused on a daily basis. Most even hang out on our board while their own game is being played.

You were ranked #63 last season, which is better than most tuneup games. Your schedule was even worse than Marshall's though. I didn't think that was possible.

Good man dole, - you're doing the research needed to banter.

63rd! I was a little disappointed with that number. I was hoping 62 or maybe even 59. As far as our schedule it was fine for an FCS move up in its first year with 70 scholarships. Still the game with FCS Sav. State should have never been played even though we scored 83 points. As far as WV. is concerned it will be pretty bad for your season when #63 beats you on your own field.

You were ranked #63 last season, which is better than most tuneup games. Your schedule was even worse than Marshall's though. I didn't think that was possible.

Yes we know our schedule is not very strong due to the fact that we did not play two of the better teams in the SunBelt ULL or ArkSt last year or again this year. As a fan this is one thing we can not control. All we can do is pull for our team against the teams we play.

Good man dole, - you're doing the research needed to banter.

63rd! I was a little disappointed with that number. I was hoping 62 or maybe even 59. As far as our schedule it was fine for an FCS move up in its first year with 70 scholarships. Still the game with FCS Sav. State should have never been played even though we scored 83 points. As far as WV. is concerned it will be pretty bad for your season when #63 beats you on your own field.
At least you are making an effort to play some decent teams. That is more than I can say for some pussy CDIAA teams...

At least you are making an effort to play some decent teams. That is more than I can say for some pussy CDIAA teams...

Well Dole, as stated earlier we went 9-3 in our first year in the Fun Belt and won the conference with 70 scholarships. I'm still miffed about the losses to GT & NCS, but we fumbled in the last 2 minutes of both games and let them drive for a TD - Our Bad, So Sad, we stunk it up. I think it well be another 3 years of FBS recruiting & getting those recruits on the field before we are a *CONSISTANT* threat to teams like yours, but as a RGSU fan I have to think well come out on top in 2015.

GO WV - let the good times roll.

TALON

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT