ADVERTISEMENT

Is there good BBQ in Morgantown?

I've been saying that for years. I wish BCM would move up here and.open one.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

There is one that just opened in the Suncrest Town Center or is scheduled to open shortly. I can't remember the name but the B&E School had this business cater their tailgate for the Baylor game in Tent City.

No it's an actual BBQ business. Like I said, II can't remember the name but the owners came around and talked about the opening. I thought it was a great idea especially since we are associated with mostly southwest teams.

This post was edited on 10/19 8:14 AM by Falconeer

Great! I haven't heard of anything else opening out there except Tilted Kilt. We need a BBQ joint in a bad way!

Our defense ???

ashamed0006.r191677.gif

I wonder if it could go in where Ledo's used to be. I just realized it was closed when I went by it this weekend. Definitely won't miss that place.

Re: Whoa

This is the place. I remember a lady walking around among the tables at the B&E tent tailgate that I referenced above who was promoting the place and she specifically mentioned the Cornbread taco as being a customer favorite and said it was delicious. Talked to someone over the weekend and they thought it was a December opening.

So Ledo's wasn't a hit?

My first Ledo's pizza was great. I was in College Park and the pies may have com from the original store, IDK, but I have yet to have one that matched my first. Usually the ingredients are above average, but the franchises seem to have a hard time figuring out how to properly bake the pies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT