• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, the guy is a diva

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
I read LeBron's transcripts from postgame last night, and the man sounds like a kid. He was whining about the "firepower" of the Warriors, and suggesting they simply can't be beat. I don't deny that they have an incredibly deep team. But doesn't he remember abandoning his hometown team to play with Wade and Bosh in order to win some rings? He has Love and Irving. Williams, Korver, Smith, Thompson, Shumpert. I mean, it's not like it's the Cavs teams he was whining about before running to SouthBeach.

Am I just to loyal to Jordan, or is LeBron a crybaby?

Reactions: moe
I read LeBron's transcripts from postgame last night, and the man sounds like a kid. He was whining about the "firepower" of the Warriors, and suggesting they simply can't be beat. I don't deny that they have an incredibly deep team. But doesn't he remember abandoning his hometown team to play with Wade and Bosh in order to win some rings? He has Love and Irving. Williams, Korver, Smith, Thompson, Shumpert. I mean, it's not like it's the Cavs teams he was whining about before running to SouthBeach.

This doesn't really answer your question, but the NBA Playoffs have been abysmal this year. Maybe the league shouldn't let 4 of the top 15 players on the same team?

Reactions: WVUBRU
This doesn't really answer your question, but the NBA Playoffs have been abysmal this year. Maybe the league shouldn't let 4 of the top 15 players on the same team?
Green, Thompson, and Curry were drafted right? Durant added last FA season. Cavs lost by 5 and went 0-8 down the stretch. But I agree, we knew last fall this was the finals matchup we would be watching.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVUBRU
I don't know if I would call Lebron a crybaby. I don't know what I would call him but his quotes on the game throughout the years are a mixture of truth with a large dose of whine to it. He is hypocritical, that is for sure. When the cards are stacked in his favor, all is right with the world. When they are not, he bitches. Sounds like somebody else in the news a lot.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Green, Thompson, and Curry were drafted right? Durant added last FA season. Cavs lost by 5 and went 0-8 down the stretch. But I agree, we knew last fall this was the finals matchup we would be watching.
One close game in a month? Break out the bubbly!!

He's just not used to facing competition as good as or better than he usually is. Usually he's the best player on the floor, now he's just one of many.

He can't handle that.

Lebron is NOT a crybaby. But he's right, this Warriors team is unbeatable in a 7 game series. What I have seen thus far is that it looks like the Cavs are giving 100% effort 100% of the time just to try to stay in a game.....while the Warriors look like they are on cruise control......

Lebron is NOT a crybaby. But he's right, this Warriors team is unbeatable in a 7 game series. What I have seen thus far is that it looks like the Cavs are giving 100% effort 100% of the time just to try to stay in a game.....while the Warriors look like they are on cruise control......

They have so many ways to beat you, and they've managed to make him (LeBron) just another player on the floor.

He doesn't give Cleveland an edge because Gold State has so many other ways to counter whatever he brings to the floor.

They are extremely talented, and Cleveland doesn't have enough horses to run with them.

Until recently, like the last 15 years, there was never parity in the NBA. You had the cletics, the lakers, the pistons and then the Bulls. The 71 lakers had West,Wilt, Baylor,Goodrich and Harrison, i think. On paper, maybe the greatest team of all time, before the 3 point shot, anyway.

I don't know if I would call Lebron a crybaby. I don't know what I would call him but his quotes on the game throughout the years are a mixture of truth with a large dose of whine to it. He is hypocritical, that is for sure. When the cards are stacked in his favor, all is right with the world. When they are not, he bitches. Sounds like somebody else in the news a lot.

I think he expresses frustrations at times that not all players are at his level of capability, but a team leader understands this and manages to find ways to make his inferior teammates play better at least even if they have limited talent or not as much as he does.

Jordan and Magic were masters at this, using Scotty Pippen, James Worthy, Byron Scott and Horace Grant in ways that made what they could do better.

It appears to me he's (LeBron) ready to blame his teammates' lack of talent, but excuse himself from doing what he can to help them do what they can do better.

Is it whining? Not really, but it's also not leadership.

Until recently, like the last 15 years, there was never parity in the NBA. You had the cletics, the lakers, the pistons and then the Bulls. The 71 lakers had West,Wilt, Baylor,Goodrich and Harrison, i think. On paper, maybe the greatest team of all time, before the 3 point shot, anyway.

I'd agree with that. I think some of those Celtics teams in the 60's with Russell, Jo Jo White, Cornbread Maxwell, and Hondo Havlicheck were also pretty stout.

But I'd agree with you those Lakers teams with West and Wilt were devastating.

Last edited:
You forgot the greatest duo of all time .......Stockton-Malone!!!! I'm still a Jazz fan, because of that sweet pick and roll jazz they had flowin

Reactions: atlkvb
You forgot the greatest duo of all time .......Stockton-Malone!!!! I'm still a Jazz fan, because of that sweet pick and roll jazz they had flowin

Loved the "Mailman". They just never won any rings so most folks don't know how dominant they were as a duo.

Malone was an absolute beast on the boards and down in the blocks...virtually unstoppable 10-15 in from the hole.

But, did they ever win a title? Great two man but not good enough to be considered with the elite teams.

I'd agree with that. I think some of those Celtics teams in the 60's with Russell, Jo Jo White, Cornbread Maxwell, and Hondo Havlicheck were also pretty stout.

But I'd agree with you those Lakers teams with West and Wilt were devastating.
I believe ole Cornbread was after Russell and Hondo. I was at the 67 WVU basketball camp, at bridgewater college, and got to shoot around with Sam Jones.

I believe ole Cornbread was after Russell and Hondo. I was at the 67 WVU basketball camp, at bridgewater college, and got to shoot around with Sam Jones.

You're right...he was just one of my favorite Celtics mostly because of his name.

This....i know.....all too well. I just mention them every chance I get, or else they'll be forgotten.

Not forgotten, but they don't get the respect they deserve because they didn't win any rings.

How are you going to leave Jeff Hornaceck and Bryon Russel out of that equation?

That was my team of the 90s.

I was only talking about Boom omitting some key contributors. Agreed, they aren't considered great because they never won a championship. Still my favorite all time team.

No one doubts their talent. No one remembers it either because they never kissed that Golden trophy with the Champagne flowin'!

I liked them too...Pure shooters.

How are you going to leave Jeff Hornaceck and Bryon Russel out of that equation?

Of course...flyin bryon was a perfect fit, and Hornaceck was as well. If it wasn't for Jordan!

I just like sayin Stockton-Malone

One thing about that team was they got the best out of their players. Sloan was a great coach, Howard Eisley, Shandon Anderson, even AK-47 and others weren't as good once they left Utah

Lebron should work on his defense. I have NEVER seen a team get so many uncontested open shots. And coach/gm/player Lebron still can't figure out why they are getting waxed. What is really laughable that they are trying to pin this on Korver while Irving was 0 for 11 on 3 pointers.

Lebron should work on his defense. I have NEVER seen a team get so many uncontested open shots. And coach/gm/player Lebron still can't figure out why they are getting waxed. What is really laughable that they are trying to pin this on Korver while Irving was 0 for 11 on 3 pointers.

I thought Irving played a good game, Love was the one missing open treys from what I saw.

I thought that's why Cleveland signed him to knock those down?

Now I'm reading there are rumors he's going to leave for the west coast in 2018?

Now I'm reading there are rumors he's going to leave for the west coast in 2018?
There are rumors that a new "big 3" is being worked on by Magic and the Lakers are going to be transformed. LeBron is the biggest fish in this catch. Personally, I will not be shocked if it happens.

There are rumors that a new "big 3" is being worked on by Magic and the Lakers are going to be transformed. LeBron is the biggest fish in this catch. Personally, I will not be shocked if it happens.

Who would be the other two?

Chris Paul, Melo, Parker, Leonard?

He leaves Cleveland again, he will never overtake Jordan in my mind. Jordan came to Chicago when they had basically nothing, took the losing, took the slow frustrating building process, then stayed loyal to his organization till the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT