ADVERTISEMENT

Instead of raiding Acc how about a trade $50? million

Va eer

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
plus Conn and Cinn(I sure they go along with it)for Clemson/Fla State and VA Tech Sometimes you have to think out of the box. I am sure ACC would fight over losing FSU and Clemson but it it was a trade ( not a novel idea in sports) Who knows.. As much as i dislike VPI the y do have a nationwide fan base and would give us a close to home game (maybe ACC wouldnt mind losing them lol), and just maybe Clemson would like to come along. This trade idea opens all kind of possibilites

Reactions: BackpageNews
plus Conn and Cinn(I sure they go along with it)for Clemson/Fla State and VA Tech Sometimes you have to think out of the box. I am sure ACC would fight over losing FSU and Clemson but it it was a trade ( not a novel idea in sports) Who knows.. As much as i dislike VPI the y do have a nationwide fan base and would give us a close to home game (maybe ACC wouldnt mind losing them lol), and just maybe Clemson would like to come along. This trade idea opens all kind of possibilites

First off... we don't have any of those teams to "trade". Secondly, $50mm is the approximate buy-out for any single team on your list. NOT!

plus UConn and Cinci? The big 12 doesn't own them, nor are they big 12 members to trade either. And where did the 50 million figure come from? Lastly, who says fsu, vt, and Clemson want to join the big 12? They can't be forced. Good lord lol

LMAO wow you all take HUMOR and a tongue in cheek post a hr before quitting time so seriously ! BUT stranger things have happened dont think Conn and Cincy like being in the conference in ACC Since big 12 is talking expansion again I All options should be on table Where did i get 50 mill not is was 50 MIl? Chill

Memphis and Cinci

Memphis has the Liberty Bowl that seats 60,000 and is a decent G5 program. They draw well for G5 already and adding teams like Texas and OK would only increase that

Cinci has 35,000 after current renovations and could add another 5,000-10,000. A B12 schedule would definitely draw in that city

Basketball-wise, both are ready to roll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT