ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment hearing backfires: Witness accuses two Republicans of 'doing the bidding' of Russia

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
:joy:

Impeachment hearing backfires: Witness accuses two Republicans of 'doing the bidding' of Russia

main-qimg-4128313d625ea7970b9423a5eff285a1

• Haha
Reactions: bornaneer
“First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period,” then-candidate Biden famously said on the campaign trail in August 2019.

“There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government. There wasn’t any hint of scandal at all when we were there. And I will impose the same kind of strict, strict rules.
Don't worry Moe...Biden will not be impeached.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
“First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period,” then-candidate Biden famously said on the campaign trail in August 2019.

“There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government. There wasn’t any hint of scandal at all when we were there. And I will impose the same kind of strict, strict rules.

Duh.

Two former business partners of Hunter Biden testified extensively about their experiences, primarily reiterating claims made in their closed door interviews that Joe Biden was involved in various ways in his son’s dealings with foreign clients.

Reactions: moe

Too old and brain fried....

Two former business partners of Hunter Biden testified extensively about their experiences, primarily reiterating claims made in their closed door interviews that Joe Biden was involved in various ways in his son’s dealings with foreign clients.
He can't rebut you, so he's just trying to make it seem as if your point is pointless. In fact your point is so on point, you've reduced him to emojis in response. You got him, and he knows it.

Joe likes to talk about the weather.

Reactions: bornaneer
Joe likes to talk about the weather.
Honestly, I don't remember discussing business with my Son, I just wanted him to tell me when he was depositing $$$$$ into my bank account, and how much?
iu

That's what we figured "Big Guy" 😏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT