ADVERTISEMENT

I'm worried about the GSU/WVU throwdown

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
I know that your 85 blue chip players will be in shape and well trained so I'm not worried about them.
From posting on your board I've come enjoy your fans. When
GSUs 70 FCS players puts a whipping on WVU in their own filled to capacity stadium I fear the consiquences for all those good drunk Hill Billys in the stands. I don't know how many hospitals or EMS stations are located near your stadium. You may have to call on your Huntington friends to send for extra Medical assistance & set up a few triage outside the gates. I fear that your fans will be delerius not only from drink but from disbelief ........... SHOCK is not to be taken lightly.

Make sure you have a lot of these on hand.

Concerned Friend TALON!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that your 85 blue chip players will be in shape and well trained so I'm not worried about them.
GSUs 70 FCS players puts a whipping on WVU in their own filled to capacity stadium I fear the consiquences for all those good drunk Hill Billys in the stands. I don't know how many hospitals or EMS stations are located near your stadium. You may have to call on your Huntington friends to send for extra Medical assistance & set up a few triage outside the gates. I fear that your fans will be delerius not only from drink but from disbelief ........... SHOCK is not to be taken lightly.

Did you know wvu fans have been known to overturn ambulances? It's a sad situation up there. You can expect to be pelted by beer cans, batteries, and deer antlers. They have some of the most obnoxious fans on the face of the Earth. You'll soon see for yourself.

Did you know wvu fans have been known to overturn ambulances? It's a sad situation up there. You can expect to be pelted by beer cans, batteries, and deer antlers. They have some of the most obnoxious fans on the face of the Earth. You'll soon see for yourself.

This is a true story and was on ESPN.

App State has them beat. (1997 - 2001)
During the Paul Johnson era at GSU we had our way with App State.
After beating them for about 3 years in a row they finally won a close one at App.
Their students rushed the field and tor down a goal posts.
(Sad for a regular season game!)

*They marched the post around the stadium and then out the gates.
*They took the post and rammed it through one of the GSU team bus windows.
*Then they knocked over the teams table that held personal pan pizzas for the ride home and stomped on them!

* Bwha, ha, ha, ha - App those stupid b@$t@rds

BEAT THAT HUMP!

I'm glad App is in the SunBelt with us. Given t he right recruits bof us will compete for the title each year.
They are our biggest rival and the team we love to hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Humptod

At least you already have an excuse well rehearsed...

At least you already have an excuse well rehearsed...[/QUOTE]

I gave and will not give an excuse for how GSU plays in the game win or lose. If WVU some how pulls it off you deserve the win because you proved it on the field!

My prediction is GSU 31 - WVU 28. If I hear that GSUs O-line does will in summer practice I may change the score to GSU 35 to 31 or 35 to 28.

This is a true story and was on ESPN.

App State has them beat. (1997 - 2001)
During the Paul Johnson era at GSU we had our way with App State.
After beating them for about 3 years in a row they finally won a close one at App.
Their students rushed the field and tor down a goal posts.
(Sad for a regular season game!)

*They marched the post around the stadium and then out the gates.
*They took the post and rammed it through one of the GSU team bus windows.
*Then they knocked over the teams table that held personal pan pizzas for the ride home and stomped on them!

BEAT THAT HUMP!
The whining about 70 scholarships sure sounds like an excuse to me...

The whining about 70 scholarships sure sounds like an excuse to me...

(U silly WVU fan U)

That's not an excuse, I'm GLOATING! We will be able to defeat your 85 FBS players with 70 FCS players. If we lose I will be the first GSU fan on the board to congratulate you with NO excuses!

What say you WVU fans. Can you handle that kind of defeat?

Last edited:
If the Ultimate Warrior wrote Sesame Street dialogues, they would read like the childish banter you post on here.

Seriously, you are one illiterate nobody. GSU would be ashamed if it knew someone affiliated with its institution was as simple minded as that.

If the Ultimate Warrior wrote Sesame Street dialogues, they would read like the childish banter you post on here.

Seriously, you are one illiterate nobody. GSU would be ashamed if it knew someone affiliated with its institution was as simple minded as that.

And you ShortGap are a real West Virginia TRESURE
Do us all a favor GAP, drink a pint of your favorite 190 proof, listen to some hick hop & post when you have a personality better than coal shaft hillbilly.

Last edited:
...You may have to call on your Huntington friends to send for extra Medical assistance & set up a few triage outside the gates...
You need to understand that Marshall's medical program is an embarassment to the state. I would much rather be life flighted to Pittsburgh if it came to that. The Huntington crew can stay home and take care of all those diabetics in Huntington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT