ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not sure either one of us wins more than once the rest of this

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
season! MU is horrid ,extremely painful to watch the Herd attempt to play offense. WVU is flawed on both sides of the ball.

Appears the opposition watched the Herd against ND, and has adjusted defensively to what it takes to shut down the Herd. Hard to win games when you have to rely solely on the running game and bubble screens. Seems the offensive line woes forbid the QB from being able to have enough time to toss the ball downfield. At this point, 5 wins seems to be the ceiling for both WV teams, but WVU seems to have the better chance at winning 5, maybe 6, as I think they at least have a fighter's chance in their games.

Appears the opposition watched the Herd against ND, and has adjusted defensively to what it takes to shut down the Herd. Hard to win games when you have to rely solely on the running game and bubble screens. Seems the offensive line woes forbid the QB from being able to have enough time to toss the ball downfield. At this point, 5 wins seems to be the ceiling for both WV teams, but WVU seems to have the better chance at winning 5, maybe 6, as I think they at least have a fighter's chance in their games.
The Mounties problems are probably not as severe as ours but their slate doesn't allow for many missteps. Look of a tough season for both of us.

Should be a state law against WVU and the Herd both having a bye week the same week. Maybe they should scrimmage up in Braxton County. King could beat up the fat kid at halftime.

Should be a state law against WVU and the Herd both having a bye week the same week. Maybe they should scrimmage up in Braxton County. King could beat up the fat kid at halftime.
I guess we play mid week , next week ,against the only team that we might beat from here on out!

This would be a major accomplishment at this point, considering that the Old Fold & Blew may be favored in one game at most the rest of the way.

This would be a major accomplishment at this point, considering that the Old Fold & Blew may be favored in one game at most the rest of the way.
I'm just trying to give the locals a little hope, so that they'll continue to log on and be humiliated on a weekly basis. I almost took them this week in the golden wallet contest, as they were getting spotted 6 points from Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I'm just trying to give the locals a little hope, so that they'll continue to log on and be humiliated on a weekly basis. I almost took them this week in the golden wallet contest, as they were getting spotted 6 points from Bye.
All the late money poured in on WVU and I kind of liked them myself but did not pull the trigger on them, Thank God. You weren't alone concerning that tilt!

All the late money poured in on WVU and I kind of liked them myself but did not pull the trigger on them, Thank God. You weren't alone concerning that tilt!
Hey, Tony: M-Herd was referring to this week's mythical game between WVU and "bye" and not Saturday's rout by Texas. I'm the only one who took WVU and the points and I was happy to lose that pick.

Hey, Tony: M-Herd was referring to this week's mythical game between WVU and "bye" and not Saturday's rout by Texas. I'm the only one who took WVU and the points and I was happy to lose that pick.
Well, they almost got me as well...

the line is down to 4.....Bye's QB is injured

thanks for your belief in WVU. Sorry we let you down

But wouldn't this INCREASE the Vegas line, making "bye" a bigger favorite? Back-up QB Hudson "trump" Card made a mockery of your Swiss cheese secondary.
I told you about the secondary before it all happened.....I see and know all......just like I know that something is out there ready to pounce and post as soon as it gets off it's pizza delivery job

I can't argue with you about the Secondary, which makes even receivers throwing passes look good...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT