ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Convinced You Guys Will Lose Your First Game *

No doubt about it, Tod.

I would add: They'll lose the 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 12th games for sure, and more than likely an additional game at Kansas.

Well Marshall fans thanks for the props, but you have a motive behind your madness. (HATE DRIVES YOU)

Don't bet your life savings against that guy Talon. He plays for keeps. You'll be singing those Statesboro Blues for years trying to get out from under that two dollar bet.

Just make sure you pay me in US currency(fold'n money...no coins)... Don't want $2 worth of food stamps, or a misspelled IOU note.... You should be able to swing that with yours and your wife's unemployment check. This may not be a lesson for you, some people learn slowly. However, it will give you a chance to finally look through/clean that couch and ashtray out. You might want to start looking now.

There are Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets still trying to piece together Couch's payday. Unfortunately, Ol' Couch, and the Mountaineers, have wreaked havoc on the Georgia economy.

I got a cousin that stands about 6'7" and generally handles my finances, the boy likes his job too. And, is actually, quite good at it. He bought a bloodhound and is heading back down south to find a certain.......let's just say...."welchin" Bulldog... seems he left that roofed football field in Atlanta in the 3rd quarter before he settled with Ol' Couch.

Two dollars may hurt, but with some overtime huntin and trappin I'm sure you, the old lady, and the youngins will make it through until the next government check rolls in. Won't accept "interesting trades" or pelts in lieu of fold'n money. I know deer season will be rollin in shortly after the game. Ol Couch could be persuaded into a processed deer type payment. When those payments occur, I generally leave the meat at the local Georgia food shelter. Ol Couch has a heart. My Mountaineers don't.

Just make sure you pay me in US currency(fold'n money...no coins)... Don't want $2 worth of food stamps, or a misspelled IOU note.... You should be able to swing that with yours and your wife's unemployment check. This may not be a lesson for you, some people learn slowly. However, it will give you a chance to finally look through/clean that couch and ashtray out. You might want to start looking now.

There are Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets still trying to piece together Couch's payday. Unfortunately, Ol' Couch, and the Mountaineers, have wreaked havoc on the Georgia economy.

I got a cousin that stands about 6'7" and generally handles my finances, the boy likes his job too. And, is actually, quite good at it. He bought a bloodhound and is heading back down south to find a certain.......let's just say...."welchin" Bulldog... seems he left that roofed football field in Atlanta in the 3rd quarter before he settled with Ol' Couch.

Two dollars may hurt, but with some overtime huntin and trappin I'm sure you, the old lady, and the youngins will make it through until the next government check rolls in. Won't accept "interesting trades" or pelts in lieu of fold'n money. I know deer season will be rollin in shortly after the game. Ol Couch could be persuaded into a processed deer type payment. When those payments occur, I generally leave the meat at the local Georgia food shelter. Ol Couch has a heart. My Mountaineers don't.

I said a $2 U.S., Federally backed bill or curacy. I thought if I said 2 bucks it would confuse you. You would literally think in your back woods mind of 2 buck skins.

I also hesitated to make it a green back knowing that 90% of you hillbillys are still on the barter system and hard pressed for currency.

I figure your one of those uppity WV alum that has his own Coal mine'n company store that does not allow bartering, but wants cash on the barrel head from your mine'n folk. You're a damn succubus when it come to your own.

Last edited:
You won't confuse me Tal.... I'm one of the more cultured WVians..... Got a Lexus, a home, and a boat. Now don't be trying to 1 up me with your shotgun, rifle, and 4 wheel drive. You'll survive the beating of your sacrificial football team. You boys are harder to kill than A virus.

As far as the incubus talk.... My women volunteer and enjoy ol Couch.... They ain't kin folk either.

th

This is what I'm talking about Couch. You've never handled one so it scares you doesn't it?

PS I don't want the new $2 bill. It doesn't have the same character..

th

This is what I'm talking about Couch. You've never handled one so it scares you doesn't it?

PS I don't want the new $2 bill. It doesn't have the same character..

Interesting & true story:

About 8 years ago I flew to England with my family. We started in London and drove down the south end in Cornwall where my grandmother grew up until she was 16 and then migrated to the U.S. The week was that of the 4th of July. I took 20, $2 bills with the Decoration of Independence on the back. Along with Euros I'd give the bartenders or servers a $2 bill. They wanted to know more about it & many had never seen one, I had a great time explaining the back & most were in good humor and laughed about it. One bar owner posted it on the wall behind the bar.

Interesting & true story:
About 8 years ago I flew to England with my family. We started in London and drove down the south end in Cornwall where my grandmother grew up until she was 16 and then migrated to the U.S. The week was that of the 4th of July. I took 20, $2 bills with the Decoration of Independence on the back. Along with Euros I'd give the bartenders or servers a $2 bill. They wanted to know more about it & many had never seen one, I had a great time explaining the back & most were in good humor and laughed about it. One bar owner posted it on the wall behind the bar.

Hey Dole, do you & Shortgap consider Couch to be the owner of the company store & you just cogs in the wheels in his mighty intellectual short comings?

You won't confuse me Tal.... I'm one of the more cultured WVians..... Got a Lexus, a home, and a boat. Now don't be trying to 1 up me with your shotgun, rifle, and 4 wheel drive. You'll survive the beating of your sacrificial football team. You boys are harder to kill than A virus.

As far as the incubus talk.... My women volunteer and enjoy ol Couch.... They ain't kin folk either.

BOAT U SAY!
I figure you as the Luxury Yatch/Houseboat type with a small detachable fish'n boat to get into the small areas.
Man I need to know who I'm reconin wif. A true man of means.... ;-)
th

th

No I don't play the fiddle but I have some old Tijuana Brass albums. A little "Taste Of Honey" for ya.

I'm convinced that you HOPE we lose our first game...but you will be disappointed again, loser...

Now it does me no good to take sides in a blood fid between WV & Marshall fans, but I'm
sorry WiiWii, the Marshall fans are right this time, WV WILL lose to GSU.

Thomas Jefferson begs to differ.........

Trying to get a handle on ol 2 dollarTalon.... Comes around wantin to do business with 2 dollar bills. Represents a school, where to the best I can figure, the school's claims to fame are a bunch of semi-close losses. That sounds familiar boys? You know of another school that finds comfort in losses? Yeah, I thought so. Must have been puttin river water in the jugs in D1aa.... been bumped on the head one too many times. Definitely no Baird man.

We need to schedule a better class of opponent. I thought we upgraded by the deletion of Marshall College. They too, came in talking about how good they were in the minor leagues, their close losses, only to go back home in an ambulance every time.

May I suggest for maximum efficiency.........

blue-bird-ambulance-bus-02.jpg

Thomas Jefferson begs to differ.........

Trying to get a handle on ol 2 dollarTalon.... Comes around wantin to do business with 2 dollar bills. Represents a school, where to the best I can figure, the school's claims to fame are a bunch of semi-close losses. That sounds familiar boys? You know of another school that finds comfort in losses? Yeah, I thought so. Must have been puttin river water in the jugs in D1aa.... been bumped on the head one too many times. Definitely no Baird man.

We need to schedule a better class of opponent. I thought we upgraded by the deletion of Marshall College. They too, came in talking about how good they were in the minor leagues, their close losses, only to go back home in an ambulance every time.

May I suggest for maximum efficiency.........

blue-bird-ambulance-bus-02.jpg

Come on Friend Couch
I've posted enough about our 63 scholarship, 1aa history to inform you of our complete dominance over the division for 30 years. As a mater of fact they should rename 1aa the EAGLE DIVISION. What dumfounds me is that WVU has spent all its time in FBS with 85 scholarships & has never won a football NC. I can only ponder how WVU would have done with 63 scholarships against TOP SEC & ACC competition or in FCS for that matter. Our meager budget required us to start in 1aa, dominate it with one of the lowest budgets in FCS & then make the jump to FBS LAST YEAR winning our conference with 70 scholarships.

I have no doubt that the WVU game will be tough & in my opinion close. I believe we are 3 years out in recruiting and training before we become consistent with our play against P5 teams. Sadly friend it will be WVU that will bare the brunt of our rise to the top this year.

$2 TALON

We played for a NC in 1989... Notre Dame cheap shotted our Heisman candidate QB (Major Harris) early in the game, and we just couldn't rebound.

Would have played for another in 2007 had we not laid an egg in our last game...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273350277

So, you can become undumfounded.... Mounties have been that close on a few occasions. We do have some nice hardware in the trophy case though. 3 BCS trophies: Sugar, Fiesta, and Orange. Not exactly low rent players. ESPN Gameday has been here a couple of times. I will understand your awe when you hit town and when Saturday rolls around.

17oxlf2nup6vxjpg.jpg

We played for a NC in 1989... Notre Dame cheap shotted our Heisman candidate QB (Major Harris) early in the game, and we just couldn't rebound.

Would have played for another in 2007 had we not laid an egg in our last game...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273350277

So, you can become undumfounded.... Mounties have been that close on a few occasions. We do have some nice hardware in the trophy case though. 3 BCS trophies: Sugar, Fiesta, and Orange. Not exactly low rent players. ESPN Gameday has been here a couple of times. I will understand your awe when you hit town and when Saturday rolls around.

The GOOD, The BAD & The UGLY

I'll be good:
Your 2 close brushes with an NC was good. A lot of teams will never get that chance unless they expand the FBS playoffs to 8 or 12 which I am in favor of. I know you wanted to be #1 in 89 & 2007 but being #2 in both
years is a great achievement! I respect our 2nd place runs in 88 & 89.

I'll be Bad: GSU won NCs in 85,86,89,90,1999,2000 but we too had 2 runner years up 88 & 99.
WVUs has been around since 1891- where have you been?. GSU was able to do in 30 years what most FBS teams will never do. They said our move to the SB last year with 70 scholarships would lead us to a 4 or less winning season. We won the Belt with a 9-3 record. GSU just does more with less. Could we do that at this point in time in a P5 conference - NO - but then again we are fast learners.
I like you guy & feel somewhat bad that you'll have to be our stepping stones into the world of P5.

The Ugly:

Average WVU FAN.
Ser1nS1.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of cooking, how is your head coach's brother's meth cooking business doing?

You know Meth is on its way out for home cookers in most areas like Florida.. 70% is brought in from Mexico with the new/old drug for import to the US being Heroin. Have you noticd any poppy fields around Huntington?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT